Rock the Vote '24: update (09/26) - JD Vance VP vetting dossier now available for download

8 minutes ago, Reputator said:

As the article says, Democrats are fully prepared to take them to court. Election officials who refused to certify have already lost court battles, and been forced to either certify, or step down. So I really see this as desperate flailing. 

SCOTUS rocket docket 

Should have been locking them up in 2021.

53 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

this year will actually be rigged

WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

Emails reveal Georgia Election Integrity Coalition, a group of officials and election deniers, coordinating in swing state

I don’t think automation is replacing the right jobs.

22 minutes ago, Reputator said:

As the article says, Democrats are fully prepared to take them to court. Election officials who refused to certify have already lost court battles, and been forced to either certify, or step down. So I really see this as desperate flailing.

This dumbass already tried to step out and act tough, saying he’d refuse to certify. He was forced to walk it back after the ACLU sued him over it.

50 minutes ago, Reputator said:

I'm guessing this is probably going to stand in for a town hall for Harris. It's probably being done this way because of her campaign's aversion to media outlets.

So I wouldn't be surprised if this is all you're gonna get @Commissar SFLUFAN

If so, that's probably a pretty severe mistake that her campaign would be making.

She needs more exposure beyond rallies and traditional media is still a significant means by which millions of people receive their information.

6 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

If so, that's probably a pretty severe mistake that her campaign would be making.

She needs more exposure beyond rallies and traditional media is still a significant means by which millions of people receive their information.

I don't have cable so I can't look to see but I think some networks are airing it.

Olivia Nuzzi is on leave cause she’s been banging RFK:

NYMAG.COM

A Note to Our Readers

WWW.STATUS.NEWS

"Had the magazine been aware of this relationship, she would not have been assigned to cover the presidential campaign," a spokesperson for the magazine said.

If you have a chance to bang a Kennedy, I guess you take it. Even if he is covered in whale juice from a fresh kill. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

NYMAG.COM

A Note to Our Readers

WWW.STATUS.NEWS

"Had the magazine been aware of this relationship, she would not have been assigned to cover the presidential campaign," a spokesperson for the magazine said.

If you have a chance to bang a Kennedy, I guess you take it. Even if he is covered in whale juice from a fresh kill. 

Cheryl Hines Reaction GIF by The Masked Dancer

11 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

NYMAG.COM

A Note to Our Readers

WWW.STATUS.NEWS

He looks and sounds like a corpse.  Did the animal skull collection make her weak in the knees?

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

NYMAG.COM

A Note to Our Readers

WWW.STATUS.NEWS

"Had the magazine been aware of this relationship, she would not have been assigned to cover the presidential campaign," a spokesperson for the magazine...

She's also an enormous Ann Coulter stan. :lol:

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Trump can sell his Truth Social shares today. He claimed earlier in the week that he wouldn’t sell… so I’m tempted to buy some long dated puts for when he dumps all his shares anyway in a few days/weeks. :p 

IMG-9694.jpg

Dawg the premiums are gonna be nuts. No way I'd touch that money pit one way or another. 

• Halal 1

36 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Dawg the premiums are gonna be nuts. 

IMG-9696.jpg

It’s not that bad. I’m waiting a few weeks before picking a lotto or 3. Thinking December exp or maybe Jan. If he loses in November it’s probably tapping $5.

EDIT: to be clear, I’m expecting a bounce closer to the election in early October from his idiot supporters buying it up more than they already have: that’s when I’ll throw some lunch money at it. If it continues a downtrend past early October then I’m not touching it :p 

EDIT2: $9-8 strike puts is what I was considering lottoing.

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Great if it helps us hold the Senate.

Maybe even better just so Cruz is forever known as the guy who finally lost Texas for the GOP:sun::daydream:

Biography Title: Cruzin' to Defeat: Memories From A Series Of Poorly Timed Vacations :sun:

• Haha 4

54 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-9696.jpg

It’s not that bad. I’m waiting a few weeks before picking a lotto or 3. Thinking December exp or maybe Jan. If he loses in November it’s probably tapping $5.

EDIT: to be clear, I’m expecting a bounce closer to the election in early October from his idiot supporters buying it up more than they already have: that’s when I’ll throw some lunch money at it. If it continues a downtrend past early October then I’m not touching it :p 

EDIT2: $9-8 strike puts is what I was considering lottoing.

Man if he screws over all his investors :daydream:

15 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:
WWW.NOTUS.ORG

This is the first public filing that cites sworn testimony alleging that Gaetz attended one of the long-rumored parties with a teenage girl.

I'll be less surprised if I look up at the sky this morning and the sun is up there.