Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

Well, when it isn't coming across the way you meant it...  Then, yes, I feel there are Technical difficulties!

If you all are that BLIND, then I'd try and give you sight! 

I KNOW that my post was changed!!!  So, explain, why that can't happen to you "collectively"... (Depending on which way the spectrum is running.)

DO YOU SFLUFAN, want to post what I actually said...  Or is that too much of a burden?

By the way, it was Only two words!

It, does give, a TESTAMENT, to my word of Faith!

...I am not making shit up!  I POSTED a deragatory RESPONSE to SAYSWHO!...  i DID not SAY for him to "SHUT UP", and am quite curious as to who did!

• Ukraine 1

4 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Keep it up and he will rub his temples and then no one will see anything that you've posted because you'll be permabanned.

So, your saying that someone will be PERMABANNED, because they are telling TRUTH?

How odd...  It's almost like the LIE has won...

• Guillotine 1

7 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

Well, when it isn't coming across the way you meant it...  Then, yes, I feel there are Technical difficulties!

If you all are that BLIND, then I'd try and give you sight! 

I KNOW that my post was changed!!!  So, explain, why that can't happen to you "collectively"... (Depending on which way the spectrum is running.)

DO YOU SFLUFAN, want to post what I actually said...  Or is that too much of a burden?

You can use the reporting tools if you have an issue with a post being edited. Or a private message with the members of the mod team. For now please stay on topic in the thread.  

• Halal 1

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Keep it up and he will rub his temples and then no one will see anything that you've posted because you'll be permabanned.

This user’s contributions have become a maze of nonsensical statements that leave fellow members more bewildered than informed. While their posts often lack clarity and coherence, they possess a peculiar charm that adds an unpredictable element to the forum. Banning them could help maintain a focused discussion environment, but deleting their posts would erase a unique aspect of the community’s history. Their bizarre musings, though frustrating at times, serve as a reminder of the diverse range of voices online. Keeping their posts visible allows others to marvel at the surreal, providing both amusement and a cautionary tale about the importance of clarity in communication.

thanks chatgpt

10 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

So, your saying that someone will be PERMABANNED, because they are telling TRUTH?

How odd...  It's almost like the LIE has won...

Are you okay? Seriously starting to wonder if you need some help or you’re just trolling. 

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

This user’s contributions have become a maze of nonsensical statements that leave fellow members more bewildered than informed. While their posts often lack clarity and coherence, they possess a peculiar charm that adds an unpredictable element to the forum. Banning them could help maintain a focused discussion environment, but deleting their posts would erase a unique aspect of the community’s history. Their bizarre musings, though frustrating at times, serve as a reminder of the diverse range of voices online. Keeping their posts visible allows others to marvel at the surreal, providing both amusement and a cautionary tale about the importance of clarity in communication.

thanks chatgpt

So, please "quote" them?...

I am sure, since it's been so "nonsensical", you wont have much trouble...  Or, do you not want to expense energy on those you feel are beneath you...  I KINDA get it!

4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

@Spork3245 thinks it's the mikey/mikee guy who told Skillz to eat chicken and then denied he said it because skillz was black. It's an unconfirmed theory, though.

YOUR RANDOM stupidity is what I get!  Okay, I guess?

I WILL NOW, nor ever have, INSULTED a person, on the basis of their skin!  Kinda odd, but I look for what "they" ACTUALLY Do!

However, I don't want to deal with your "imagined" problem, at the moment. 

You should ALL be questioning, that what you are saying isn't what is being presented! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crst0604 said:

YOUR RANDOM stupidity is what I get!  Okay, I guess?

I WILL NOW, nor ever have, INSULTED a person, on the basis of their skin!  Kinda odd, but I look for what "they" ACTUALLY Do!

However, I don't want to deal with your "imagined" problem, at the moment. 

You should ALL be questioning, that what you are saying isn't what is being presented! 

Dude, it’s a message board, it ain’t that deep.

9 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Dude, it’s a message board, it ain’t that deep.

I Totally agree!

But, when your words aren't being processed, as they should...  Then yes, I feel it's DEEP!

You all want to belittle me, and that is fine.  I Truly don't give a fuck about what you think of me...  In actuality, it kinda puts a smile on my face!

I'm NOT talking about that now...

Do YOU want your message board to be filled with lies/half-truths?  MY POST WAS EDITED!  Think, for just a second, and you may come to the conclusion that IT IS ACTUALLY A BIG DEAL!

• Haha 1

So, just so I get this straight...

Everyone here wants proof, of "something" (I don't, after 300+ posts, even know what that entails)...  But, if I GIVE you proof, as I have for both SUPERSPREADER, AND TUFKAK (Maybe, I got there names a bit mixed up...  So, I'll just say, the phoney and the fraud!

I TELL you that this SITE, of which I am kinda fan of; ya'know, being here since '07...  Is NOT giving you the message! 

...No, i CAN'T TAKE your brutal remarks...!

BUT I DO, HOWEVER, think SFLUFAN will want to take mine!

Trump holding far fewer rallies than in past runs

Breaking it down: People in Trump's camp give three primary reasons he's hitting the road less this time, Axios' Sophia Cai reports:

He's a known quantity. The campaign feels less need to define him or his candidacy for voters this time around.
Rallies are expensive. Trump's campaign managers this cycle are keeping a closer hold on the purse strings.
He's older, and more inclined to spend his time at Mar-a-Lago.

fVeHwti.png

• stepee 1
  • Sicko 2

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

Well if I were the people managing the money I’d do fewer events too since he doesn’t pay them and that would reflect poorly on me for my next job. 

Also what money they do have gets diverted to legal fees cause they’re a bunch of cucks (not a kick shame, they just love watching their money get fucked by trump)

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Democrats had argued that Ms. Stein, the Green Party’s presidential candidate, was ineligible because the party had failed to submit a required statement.

The Nevada Supreme Court ruled this monththat the Green Party’s failure to submit a sworn statement required by state regulations meant that its candidates could not appear on the ballot. The party acknowledged the lapse but said it had relied on instructions from a state election official.

The party was represented in the Supreme Court by Jay Sekulow, who has served as a lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump.

Boy what a shocker

• Haha 2