Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

4 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

I will,

ttuth is I don't care what a dumb shit like XBOB42 (Who can't even ADMIT his stupidity) makes...!

But, now I'm seen in an unenviable light...  And no matter what I say, It's a NET loss, whereas, the derogatory jokes that are made, count against me!

That wont be long, but it is DEFINITE!

I'll fight DEFINITE TO MY GRAVE!

Go Ahead Yes GIF

• Haha 1

I'm sick of people getting brushed over!

You don't want me to talk about how a person was a DICK?  Okay, does that person ever apologize for being a DICK...? 

I don't want some type of Public Tribunal, but what I "expected" was a, "hey I'm sorry, I should have tried to FUCK you over"!  I guess, that was too much for MR. WORD SALAD!

6 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

I'm sick of people getting brushed over!

You don't want me to talk about how a person was a DICK?  Okay, does that person ever apologize for being a DICK...? 

I don't want some type of Public Tribunal, but what I "expected" was a, "hey I'm sorry, I should have tried to FUCK you over"!  I guess, that was too much for MR. WORD SALAD!

High Five Way To Go GIF by SmileDirectClub

9 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Wat8.jpg

Is this some weird, long, way too old dig at the fact that Walz had two tweets about hanging out with a dog named Scout and they were different dogs and chuds tried to make a big deal about him lying about his dog?  You know, instead of him having met a second dog also named Scout.  

1 minute ago, Reputator said:

it's like if a character from the Strange Planet comics became a vice presidential candidate

71YlS59KXsL._AC_UF350,350_QL80_.jpg

Well, no, since Strange Planet characters make sense. If this was J.D., he'd be talking about renting a fridge in order to appear like a fridge guy.

4 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Is this some weird, long, way too old dig at the fact that Walz had two tweets about hanging out with a dog named Scout and they were different dogs and chuds tried to make a big deal about him lying about his dog?  You know, instead of him having met a second dog also named Scout.  

That's probably the only explanation that's logical, but I think it's completely lost on most people that'd see it.

And like....a normal human being would just have their actual dog there to show they're really a dog person, unlike "that other guy".

12 minutes ago, Reputator said:

That's probably the only explanation that's logical, but I think it's completely lost on most people that'd see it.

And like....a normal human being would just have their actual dog there to show they're really a dog person, unlike "that other guy".

Another masterful ploy by the Quizzler!

16 minutes ago, Reputator said:

If I remember right it didn't take long for people to find the other pictures from the same time as him posing with that other dog and he was at a park with his dog and was talking to people.  Like pretty normal stuff.  Apparently in context JD Vance was telling Tucker what people were saying about him.  But I remember him taking the dog onto the jet and he held the leash like he doesn't really do that and the dog didn't look at him much.

17 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Found out my district has a real challenger to overthrow the incumbent Republican representative.  Maybe I should volunteer for the Democratic challenger

Absolutely. It's a great feeling to be involved in a local race, and I imagine the atmosphere will be pretty good this election on the Democratic side.

That is a purposefully deceptively edited clip, it’s cut off at the beginning, where he says “well, according to the internet” this is a rent a dog…

he’s making fun of lefties online who think it’s a fake dog…

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Reputator said:

Wat8.jpg

Who and where are his f’n handlers??? not the Dog, I mean the mutt Vance, these weird self ownage moments are way too common… I know half the GOP doesnt know their earhole from their butthole but “Shirley” someone must preview these performances and see the upcoming clusterfuck

4 hours ago, finaljedi said:

I donated to the local Democrat running for Congress.  I wasn't going to since he unseated that useless old fuck Chabot, but figured why not, last time it got me invited to a free meet and greet party that had free beer.

Oh, we used to be districtmates!