Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

41 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I only break the rule because I know people would question whether it was real or not if it was just a screencap.

I mean, it's not shocking, but it's still disgusting. And the racist shit isn't great, either.

LOL, or wait, I am also confused, as I am for many of these posts...?

But you keep posting!

...and I'm sure the person, who said they are confused, is just as like-minded as your numbskull brain, but DON'T you actually "envision" how this is going to be received...  Or do you not really think about it...?

Since you haven't apologized for your last idiotic remark, I'm thinking it is the latter...

7 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

LOL, or wait, I am also confused, as I am for many of these posts...?

But you keep posting!

...and I'm sure the person, who said they are confused, is just as like-minded as your numbskull brain, but DON'T you actually "envision" how this is going to be received...  Or do you not really think about it...?

Since you haven't apologized for your last idiotic remark, I'm thinking it is the latter...

Oh, I see what's happening here—or do I? Honestly, who's to say at this point, but does it even matter if I'm saying it or if the words are just typing themselves? And while we’re all here, spinning around this carousel of nonsense, where are YOU? Like, are you on the ride or just standing by, watching it whirl around in circles, waiting for the horses to stop but, plot twist—they don’t, because there never were horses? And isn't that just SO typical of this whole situation?

Now, let’s talk about what you didn’t say because, frankly, I’m pretty sure you didn’t say it, but somehow you’re still talking—or not, depending on which dimension of non-apologies we’re existing in today. Do you even remember the last time you thought a thought that wasn’t a reflection of itself? And how does that sit with you? Not that I expect you to answer, because, honestly, how could you, when you’ve already NOT answered, yet the non-answer becomes its own answer, right? So, like, at what point do we even start pretending to care that we never really understood the question in the first place?

But of course, none of this matters since you’re still here, still not apologizing for things you didn’t say but probably should’ve, or didn’t think you said, which maybe you never did. Or did you? See, that’s the beauty, or is it the tragedy?

Thanks, ChatGPT

• Sicko 1

"Oh, I see what's happening here—or do I? Honestly, who's to say at this point, but does it even matter if I'm saying it or if the words are just typing themselves?"

No, the WORDS don't just type themselves!

I was not replying to you, and what I said WASN'T that detrimental to your continued "thread"!  I wasn't looking to cause any trouble, in YOUR world, but I wanted to ask a FREAKIN' QUESTION!

BUT go ahead, and demonize me!!!  I think I can take it...

...but maybe...

"And while we’re all here, spinning around this carousel of nonsense, where are YOU?"

I AM RIGHT THE FUCK HERE!!!

"

Now, let’s talk about what you didn’t say because, frankly, I’m pretty sure you didn’t say it, but somehow you’re still talking—or not, depending on which dimension of non-apologies we’re existing in today. Do you even remember the last time you thought a thought that wasn’t a reflection of itself? And how does that sit with you? Not that I expect you to answer, because, honestly, how could you, when you’ve already NOT answered, yet the non-answer becomes its own answer, right? So, like, at what point do we even start pretending to care that we never really understood the question in the first place?

But of course, none of this matters since you’re still here, still not apologizing for things you didn’t say but probably should’ve, or didn’t think you said, which maybe you never did. Or did you? See, that’s the beauty, or is it the tragedy?"

AND WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

Do you want an apology for being a DICK?

Does everyone here?

...I guess I am sorry then!

GOD forbid I don't see eye to eye with you!, and am called a "Mouth-breather", or whatever the hell you want to define me as, because of it!

Can you even see your wrong, or has this place made you feel so complacent that you can't? (AND YOU, LIKE SO MANY, THINK ON THAT)  That is the true question...

• Haha 2

I  am (still) smart enough... to understand sarcasm...  And, can explain EVERY single word I've said!

I've said, in this post, as others, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK what your beliefs are!  They are contrary to mine, in most cases, but, I don't want to cause trouble!  I asked a question, and this is what I get?

Look at yourselves?... 

You wont like what you see, but I guess, In XBOB42'S case, that was to be expected!

5 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

I  am (still) smart enough... to understand sarcasm...  And, can explain EVERY single word I've said!

I've said, in this post, as others, I DON'T GIVE A FUCK what your beliefs are!  They are contrary to mine, in most cases, but, I don't want to cause trouble!  I asked a question, and this is what I get?

Look at yourselves?... 

You wont like what you see, but I guess, In XBOB42'S case, that was to be expected!

Just move on, please, there are current events to discuss—what xbob posted awhile ago and how you feel about it isn’t one of them.

I AM SINECIRELY, NOT GOING AFTER XBOB!, I know he is a contributor to the board, and do not wish any ill will upon him!

But, what the FUCK?

You want to give me some, inane psychobable?  Well, good on you!

This isn't GOING to hurt your credilitity on this message board (Which, as far as I'm concerned, is still BAD CARTRIDGE). 

You do owe me an apology, not for the slight, but for your "total bullshit" afterwords!

...but I DO KNOW you, and i realize that isn't coming, (So, do you want to make another WORD SALAD: like your HERO).

I will,

ttuth is I don't care what a dumb shit like XBOB42 (Who can't even ADMIT his stupidity) makes...!

But, now I'm seen in an unenviable light...  And no matter what I say, It's a NET loss, whereas, the derogatory jokes that are made, count against me!

That wont be long, but it is DEFINITE!

I'll fight DEFINITE TO MY GRAVE!