Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

4 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

If you died, then tell me, "good sir", what help are they giving you?

If someone can't get an abortion they need because of complications from a pregnancy, they could bleed out and die. Two women died because they couldn't get an abortion. Others may never have kids again because they couldn't get an abortion.

What's so complicated about this, mikey?

To Xbob...

I did mean what I said, and am sad that you count me among your "stupid" rank!

To Reputator:  Good that you blocked me...  I wouldn't want to hear an intelligent thought, if I was an idiot!  Oh, why are you seeing my comments then...?  I guess the blocking only goes so far...

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

If someone can't get an abortion they need because of complications from a pregnancy, they could bleed out and die. Two women died because they couldn't get an abortion. Others may never have kids again because they couldn't get an abortion.

What's so complicated about this, mikey?

That wasn't what you said, and you know it!

But call me names all you want, MIKEY, because it's a message board, and asking a question, which seemed, quite reasonable has become a slight on my having ever existed!

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

I always see these lines and wonder if they only have 1 poling place for every million people or something.

For early voting there are limited numbers of polling locations, typically the registrar’s office. Here in Richmond we have only one(?) for the whole city but we also have from today until Election Day to vote. And no excuse absentee balloting. On Election Day we have dozens of polling locations for a city of ~225k

Just now, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

For early voting there are limited numbers of polling locations. Here in Richmond we have only one(?) for the whole city but we also have from today until Election Day to vote. And no excuse absentee balloting. On Election Day we have dozens of polling locations for a city of ~225k

We've had no excuse absentee for a while now, and this is our first year for early voting. Guess I'll see how it goes when that opens up. 

I will say the longest line I’ve ever had to wait in was 2016 and it was cold as shit in the morning, and we had a newborn. Line was wrapped around the block, and the little old ladies running the show let my wife and I skip to the indoor section of the line so our 4 month old wasn’t cold. 

45 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

They are providing some rather convincing evidence...

I DID NOTHING TO YOU! 

I am happy that you came in, and gave me the proper information, as SAYSWHO seemed to be as ignorant (or so he appeared) as I WAS!!!

Why you feel the need to insult me, just goes to show what I've been saying all along...  That this message board is an echo chamber!!  But not just that, it is one where an argument CAN'T be made for (some form of) mental fear that someone else will find some way to divert it...  Wether that be by insulting/changing the subject/ignoring entirely (as REPUTATOR seems to do), or any other means...!

You want honest debate, but only if it agree's with your side of the debate...?  THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE ESSENTIALLY SAYING, and in my case, not even that... 

It was a "fucking" question?

Well good on you!,

But I can guarantee, there are a lot of (Non BRAIN DAMAGED - by the way it is my CEREBELLUM, so I have my faculties in check) folk, who oppose your "collective" way of thought, but just don't want to speak, because they (like myself) have realized their audience is full of idiots, who dont want debate, but rather, the continuation of that ECHO chamber!

Until it's over, I'm not going anywhere, so put me on ignore, or deal with it!

EDITED:  Grammar, AND to make it more concise!  END EDIT

• Confused 1

Oh, so now XBOB doesn't want to talk...

Are you getting a burger?

I remember you from the IGN boards, many (many) years ago!  Don't just let this slip, like you did, for many arguments, you were in the wrong back then, your mind! 

You phoney, You fraud!  Hey I guess you and TUFKAK have that in common! 

Now I get why this is such an ECHO chamber!!!

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Hell yeah I want an echo chamber. There’s no shortage of places with toxic conservatives online and quite frankly this place is better with fewer smooth brained chuds

HELL YEAH!!!  TEAM AMERICA!!!

Do you realize how stupid a regular person will see you as? 

About as Stupid as I do, but I guess that doesn't say much, as you all already (After about 40 posts; damn, I missed my quota, and I didn't even say something explicit) HATE me...

16 minutes ago, S3xB0t said:

Why do I sometimes get an error message that says, “Sorry, there was a problem reacting to this content”?

If I remember correctly, you can only like so many things in one day, but maybe I’m mistaking it for something else

• Halal 1

So if you are keeping score.......

-Robinson is a Trump backed candidate who is now coming back to bite him big time.

-Earlier on in the campaign Trump pretty much unprompted went after Brian Kemp leading to, so far as I know, Trump not campaigning with Kemp in Georgia.

-Trump endorsed another wingnut in PA which led to Shapiro getting a blowout victory setting him up as a popular, and even somewhat bipartisan figure campaigning hard for Kamala right now.

-Personally attacked John McCain over and over again leading to Joe winning Arizona in 2020.

So that's 4 out of the 7 swing states where Trump has made huge, totally preventable own goals. Even setting aside political affiliation I look forward to maybe getting back to a post-Trump landscape where ANY politician who campaigns this fucking badly is unceremoniously booted from their party.