Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

5 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I am actually glad I ended up watching this. I mean I’m Kamala-pilled but she is absolutely stomping him. Somebody give me a reality check. 

Uhh, fact check:

ctWhuN1.png

According to KurtSTi on Reddit, HE is stomping HER.

• Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

Just now, Link200 said:

Harris needs to stand up for herself better. Just the fact that she is letting trump break debate rules left and right is a huge problem. He gets the last word on every single topic because of that.

I mean, what would you like her to do? She can't stoop to his level because then her own supporters are turned off. It's a delicate balance.

• True 2

Just now, Link200 said:

Harris needs to stand up for herself better. Just the fact that she is letting trump break debate rules left and right is a huge problem. He gets the last word on every single topic because of that.

That works in her favor I think. Undecided voters are (should) be turned off by his antics. 

• Halal 2

Just now, Link200 said:

yeah but if she complains and points that out all the time people will talk shit about kamala because she’s a woman. 

• Halal 2

1 minute ago, Link200 said:

Harris needs to stand up for herself better. Just the fact that she is letting trump break debate rules left and right is a huge problem. He gets the last word one every single topic because of that.

Good thing those last words are absolute word salad.

1 minute ago, Link200 said:

I don't think that's helping him. 

I know debate skills are honestly unimportant to the actual job of POTUS, but it makes me feel a little embarrassed for the country that Harris’ performance is being rated as good by people here. More than half the time she isn’t able to actually answer the question posed by the moderators.

Grade inflation isn’t limited to schools, I guess :p 

• Guillotine 2
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

Just now, sblfilms said:

I know debate skills are honestly unimportant to the actual job of POTUS, but it makes me feel a little embarrassed for the country that Harris’ performance is being rated as good by people here. More than half the time she isn’t able to actually answer the question posed by the moderators.

It’s all relative, baby

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

That's because this isn't a traditional debate - any with Trump isn't. We have to grade on a curve thanks to Trump. The debates are about vibes and one liners. 

• Halal 1

Just now, sblfilms said:

Just look a little to her right, how’s that puddle of dreck doing? The curve is sharp. 

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

She did muss up the Israel-Hamas war-ending question. Didn’t answer it at all, really.

Just now, sblfilms said:

It's grading on a curve based on the current players in the debate.  She's looking a hell of a lot better than Trump and that's what the debate is about.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Oh shit. I've read that she was "Black and that she put out. I'll say that". Did he really say that?? Did I hear that right?

Yes. Even when he’s trying not to be racist (edit: AND SEXIST) he’s racist (AND SEXIST)

• True 1