Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

7 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Whoever it is needs to be able to chew Vance up in the debate and be ready for a very busy campaign.

Pritzker is the obvious choice if that's the main qualification

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Shapiro seems like the smart choice but Pritzker seems like the :Sherman:choice

Kamala and Very Large Man

The median voter loves their Very Large Man. 

Large man good but large man probably not best choice 

4 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

So you do it in the most disorganized, manic way possible? We had a whole primary season a couple of months ago... if you were going to do it, you do it then. We'd better be thanking whoeover or whatever people think is pulling the strings that Trump is such a god awful candidate because otherwise the Dems would be getting buried and rightfully so. There's no way anyone can tell me this was the best way to "pass the torch" regardless of the outcome. 

I am hoping at least that the Dem leadership is now in a position where, if polls start to come out showing that Kamala doesn't perform heads-and-shoulders better than Biden vs Trump and the race is way closer than they'd prefer, they feel they no longer have any other option than to toughen up and stand behind their candidate. 

Because if they have another crybaby meltdown where they throw the leader of their party under the bus I'm going to start a petition to throw the ranks of the DNC into the Mariana Trench with boulders attached to their feet. 

• stepee 1
  • True 2

4 hours ago, S3xB0t said:

You guys are missing the mark with this Mountain Dew stuff. You want a great citrus soda? Ting is where it’s at.

spacer.png

Seems like a Squirt alternative not a MTN Dew alternative.

In any case what you want instead of MTN Dew is Mountain Lightning from Wal-Mart!

Great-Value-Mountain-Lightning-Citrus-Fl

• True 1

There was a clip from Fox news where they talked about a memo where Trump is now the oldest nominee for president ever, and the hosts seemed legit mad about it, so i'm sure Trump saw that hence his weird statement and possibly Fox riffing on that or someone could also be playing, lol.

"Perino: All of the sudden this memo basically goes out that says Trump is now the oldest nominee in history, and it is so incredibly ridiculous, because they actually seem to believe that cutesy ridiculousness like that might work."

Bakari sellers was also on CNN playing up Trump as the oldest nominee as well.

WWW.THREADS.NET

Sellers: Kamala Harris is running against the oldest nominee for president of the United States in American history… I mean, the man is nearly 80-years-old and so the question is, can he serve...

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Trump has reached the point in the dementia slide where he thinks he's young again

GTJN1XlbwAAex44?format=jpg&name=small

To be clear, since it’ll be said a lot, for whatever reason,  “border czar” is a weird made up position that only exists in magaverse and the people of magaverse are the ones who gave Kamala the title. She isn’t in charge of securing the border or anything, she has had some diplomacy missions around the border.

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

In her immigration role, Vice President Kamala Harris has mainly focused on convincing companies to invest in Central America and promoting democracy and development.

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

You misunderstand, Vance is lactose intolerant and the gas is not for cars.

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

I bet explaining that will be his next big zinger during a stump speech

Being intolerant of anything sounds pretty racist. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, stepee said:

This has been a weird thing for years already. They criticize her for not fulfilling the duties of a role that not only has she never had, but doesn’t exist period lol

It's almost as if MAGAts spend all their time trying to fight invisible boogeyman that they themselves created.

• True 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

3 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

There was a clip from Fox news where they talked about a memo where Trump is now the oldest nominee for president ever, and the hosts seemed legit mad about it, so i'm sure Trump saw that hence his weird statement and possibly Fox riffing on that or someone could also be playing, lol.

"Perino: All of the sudden this memo basically goes out that says Trump is now the oldest nominee in history, and it is so incredibly ridiculous, because they actually seem to believe that cutesy ridiculousness like that might work."

Bakari sellers was also on CNN playing up Trump as the oldest nominee as well.

WWW.THREADS.NET

Sellers: Kamala Harris is running against the oldest nominee for president of the United States in American history… I mean, the man is nearly 80-years-old and so the question is, can he serve...

Reality has a well known liberal bias, and now basic math is coming for conservatives, too!

They made this election about age. Not our fault their genius of a candidate was out there making jokes about a guy who's only 3 years older than him....

• True 1
  • Halal 2