Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

51 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

spacer.png

I know it's not worth nitpicking this crap but this is not true at all in the UFC.

Fighters often hug, most typically when they lose they give props to the other guy, the winner will call out someone for their next fight(most often if the guy already high in the standings he will use that moment to call out the champ) but the loser almost never asks for a rematch.

Even when it's a close decision, which is when a rematch makes the most sense, I am drawing a blank on a guy ever calling for a rematch right in the post-fight interview. 

50 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

What kind of coo coo for fucko puffs world are we living in when MTG looks like the sane one in any interaction?

WWW.CNN.COM

As Donald Trump mingled and posed for pictures with fire fighters on Wednesday – one of several stops to observe the anniversary of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the United States – a small entourage of the former president’s inner circle looked on from outside Engine Company 4 Ladder Company 15 in New York City.

With the exception of Loomer, those who were seen coming off the plane with him at Tuesday’s debate were his closest aides and advisers, and those that had helped prepare him for the face off with Harris – Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz, former Hawaii Democratic Rep. Tulsi Gabbard and longtime adviser Stephen Miller.

Trump knows all the best people...

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

She should have asked him if he knew what a Marxist is.

That would have had him pivoting mid sentence into talking about criminals pouring in from all over the world! Of course, most things would have him doing that... :dab:

The debate “copium” from my “friends” on social media is in full swing and exhausting…

at best “these politicians are both terrible”…to “Trump got ganged up on she wasnt getting fact checked like he was” (maybe cause she wasnt spouting shit about eating dogs and cats)….

Now includes the Anti-swift pivot “oh

look a singer who made billions from singing about her bad choices chose Kamala”…

So many people on “snooze”, so many folks under impenetrable delusion.. thats why the stupid race is still so close..

• Sicko 1

7 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Man we are just never getting any assurances at any point from now until the big day. It's going to be 54 days of anxiety-induced hypertension, and probably some days after that too.

I doubt we wait very long to find out who won, like we knew last time around pretty early that Trump wasn't going to win PA with what was still out in the mail vote.  Also my guess is polls adjusted and are more accurately picking up Trump's vote hence why things are much more narrow, and we also know the map is expanded with AZ, and GA being in play now.

7 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Man we are just never getting any assurances at any point from now until the big day. It's going to be 54 days of anxiety-induced hypertension, and probably some days after that too.

I took the week of the election off, again. 

THEONION.COM

PHILADELPHIA—Deflecting moderators’ efforts to pin down his policy positions during Tuesday’s presidential debate, Donald Trump reportedly avoided difficult questions throughout the evening by pretending he had just taken another bullet to the ear. “What? I honestly can’t hear you right now because someone’s trying to murder me and I’ve been shot in my ear—again!” the […]

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Reputator said:

I'm not doing a week but I'll be taking the 5th and 6th, the latter to nurse my hangover.

We have a family trip early that week with school closed for voting, so I'll use my states new early voting to vote "in person" but before election day...then I'll be hide in my election bunker until the dust settles.