Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

7 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

I still don't see how this changes anything though unfortunately. His incoherency just slides off of peoples brains for whatever reason. 

He loses ground in the polls every time he loses the debate. It always matters, it's never not mattered, and it's a myth that there are no undecideds.

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

1 minute ago, ort said:

Stay on Jan 6, his answer was hot shit, push him on it. Don’t let him spout his BS unchallenged, push push push, don’t let it slide, Jesus fuck

She's been doing that during the last 30 minutes at least. She's not the moderators and she has limited time she has to mention her own stuff.

Holy shit Trump denying something he definitely said recently while saying he also did say it but it was sarcastic about admitting he lost in 2020 which freaked Republicans out when that happened recently. He's losing it. 

1 minute ago, S3xB0t said:

I love David pushing back but he needs to be careful. He’s getting fed up 

He clearly is, throwing back a lot of sass to Trump.

1 minute ago, Jwheel86 said:

They need to let her fact check him, not Maur.

She really doesn't have the time to do only that. She also has to craft her own identity during this as well, good moderators are doing it.

Just now, GeneticBlueprint said:

Moderators have been doing pretty good. But they’re starting to let him respond too often. 

Agreed, cut off his mic, they clearly know it's BS.

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

This will be the takeaway from chuds because their candidate is raving lunatic 

True but this is the best outcome given that truth.

Just now, Kal-El814 said:

I'm not watching this shit show, but it's one of the few "winning" positions Republicans have, I'm sure they beat that into his flan smooth peabrain.

It is, but he's presenting it very poorly this time.