Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

His eyes are red

He's not making it the whole 90 minutes, just isn't happening given how this is going. "With me they can write books". Wut? Now mentioning how you're "important" if you have books written about you, most votes then ever, and everyone else looks sad for Trump since he sounds so pathetic. Fuckin' A.

1 minute ago, MarSolo said:

I’m on my third glass of rum. Shit rum, Kraken, but holy shit, it tastes amazing right now watching this.

Rocking my second Tangueray gin and tonic. Fell right into Harris's prophetic hands when she said earlier he'd always bring up immigration, and he did it again.

"Immigrants are destroying the fabric of our country". Holy shit Trump has lost it. David Muir fact check!

• Hype 2

This was predictable.

Trump lost every debate against Hillary and then every debate against Joe in 2020.

The one debate he "won" he was doing his best to lose but it got overshadowed by Joe self-destructing.

People keep expecting Trump to be someone he is not. 

• True 1
  • Halal 2