Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

33 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Who was your commanding officer? I need to confirm with them otherwise I will dis-regard your name!

When I was I&I in 4th tanks it was some Christian nutso who when the implications of my sexuality became widespread suddenly didn’t like me anymore which ended up in my separation; despite having been on my former battalion commanders crew, marine of the quarter multiple times, lost marine of the year though, first class oft, etc

Yes I ducked my back up, but that wasn’t the reason for my separation despite going to a med board.

But then I got into nursing school and got a far better life as a result so thanks Major G. 

• stepee 1
  • Hugs 1

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I dunno, I feel like the past 24 hours will be great research for anyone aiming for a psych degree.

The doubling down continues too with it

Forced birther up there keeps raging about his imaginary nonesense lol

I agree!

That is a far better life, but don't go around here and say you are a SERVICE major, when that isn't the case.

I AM MILITARY, and I don't appreciate those who try and take my name...

L

A

W

L

...and I will be looking for you...

Lol

As I said; imaginary 

But now we’re at English major, brain tumor and active

😂

I’ve never been told I’m not military though because my service didn’t count; def had grunts say my mos wasn’t real therefore I wasn’t a marine despite loving route marches with armor support; I’m here to see what’s next.

6 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

I agree!

That is a far better life, but don't go around here and say you are a SERVICE major, when that isn't the case.

I AM MILITARY, and I don't appreciate those who try and take my name...

L

A

W

L

...and I will be looking for you...

Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Election 2020

• Haha 2
  • Halal 1

18 hours ago, Crst0604 said:

"Okay, I’ll bite. How are you Okay, I’ll bite. How are you here? Does Jitterbug have forum access now?ere? Does Jitterbug have forum access now?"

Okay, Ill bite,

Does that mean I can't see anything for the remaining 21 hours???  Just curious, as this is what your nonsensical post seems to imply..

But, like you, and many here, seem to misunderstand, is that people actually DO CARE about what has been (The whole 60 of you - including me) said, and if it wasn't said in a certain way, it MIGHT have been more well received!

I've been here for quite awhile, and I can TRUTHFULLY say your opinions have turned me off!  Does that RESONATE with you?

But, you keep being you, and we will see who comes out on top...

I love you.