Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

46 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

The funny thing is, if there was any type of actual point in that post I’d be willing to faithfully engage, but it’s just a troll screaming “I DISAGREE AND I WANT TO LECTURE AND INSULT YOU ALL FOR AGREEING WITH EACH OTHER” in a derp post by someone’s alt.

Don’t engage chuds 

• True 1

1 hour ago, Crst0604 said:

Yes, I do watch Fox News!  For about as much time as I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC and so on...  I watch, so as I can get information!

Not getting much information from any of these places.  Just a bunch of talking, and sometimes yelling, points. 

• True 1

Yes, I do watch Fox News!  For about as much time as I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC and so on...  I watch, so as I can get information! (Something, I don't feel half of you actually care about)  If you don't, then good on you, I guess the mind virus hasn't BEEN successful...LOL

Ort didn't need to make an alt to say this, we already know.

You know, I wont even respond to to to B-m._b_, (whatever the frick your name is)...  because that is the POINT!

Yes, I, an ENGLISH major (Who also happens to have had a BRAIN tumor), doesn't spell things out in an adduce way...  I'm sorry, I think I do the best I can.

You don't respond to substantive issues, that go to the heart of what concerns individuals, like myself, but, I guess, that is the low hanging fruit...

I take exception to being called a HYPOCRITE, by SPORK! 

Can you provide me with one area, in which, I was HYPOCRITICAL?

i'm Certain that you can't!, but please go ahead and try...

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

An important note is that undecideds seem to be leaning towards Harris, which is good (was the VAST opposite in 2016):

36WJUcK.png

Something else to be cautiously hopeful about is that registration data shows that young women (and other strong Dem groups) appear to be registering to vote in record numbers right now. Those groups are typically not captured in polling, and the models likely aren't accounting for them. So there is some hope that Harris is being underestimated due to that. Again, cautious optimism. 

• stepee 4

7 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

2 hours ago, Crst0604 said:

You aren't going to change My fundamental beliefs!

While making a post trying to lecture others about their beliefs and posts.

or do you just want to argue, for the sake of arguing...? 

When you’ve posted a rant to argue with people here.

we will have a DEFINITIVE conclusion to this pointless discussion on NOVEMBER 5!

You’re contributing to the discussion you deem pointless and lecture about “babbling” while you yourself are babbling quite aggressively.

• Hype 1

52 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

You know, I wont even respond to to to B-m._b_, (whatever the frick your name is)...  because that is the POINT!

Yes, I, an ENGLISH major (Who also happens to have had a BRAIN tumor), doesn't spell things out in an adduce way...  I'm sorry, I think I do the best I can.

You don't respond to substantive issues, that go to the heart of what concerns individuals, like myself, but, I guess, that is the low hanging fruit...

Can you provide me with one area, in which, I was HYPOCRITICAL?

i'm Certain that you can't!, but please go ahead and try...

Kermit GIF

• Haha 5

To Commsisar SLFUFAN (By the way, since we are so strung up on English, YOU spelt that wrong!)

"JUST STOP ALREADY!"

Well, your the Commissar, and, you can STOP me!  An individual, who seems to have NO problems with the TITLES of most posts, here on are "Political Re-Education Board"...

Or did you not think that was going to back and bite you?!  I guess, considering, your "obvious" provocativenes that shouldn't be in issue...  (Or wasn't my ENGLISH good enough?)

I'll get back to the other post as soon as I can, but you know... work and all that...  (Actually, I don't think the majority of you know that).

• Ukraine 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1

35 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

To Commsisar SLFUFAN (By the way, since we are so strung up on English, YOU spelt that wrong!)

"JUST STOP ALREADY!"

Well, your the Commissar, and, you can STOP me!  An individual, who seems to have NO problems with the TITLES of most posts, here on are "Political Re-Education Board"...

Or did you not think that was going to back and bite you?!  I guess, considering, your "obvious" provocativenes that shouldn't be in issue...  (Or wasn't my ENGLISH good enough?)

I'll get back to the other post as soon as I can, but you know... work and all that...  (Actually, I don't think the majority of you know that).

Heavy boomer energy with the randomly capitalized words 

• True 1