Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

6 hours ago, S3xB0t said:

I do agree, kind of. If she “wins” I think it will cause her popularity to increase as dramatically as it can in a tight race. If she “loses” then it will cause a slight contraction in her popularity, although she will still maintain a non statistically significant advantage. With Dems outspending the GOP pretty much everywhere it will be money that has the final say, not a debate performance.

The thing is “win” is a relative term.. it will be interesting to see what the media latches on to. Again Kamala has to have answers and provide concrete policy ideas, Trump can just word vomit and accuse without worry until his talk time expires. If he is “fact-checked” then he will be monopolizing the debate time.

Kamala can expect Trump to use the Afghan pullout dead when it comes to her handling of the military, folks are beyond accepting that it was Trumps deal, that he released 5000 prisoners including the guy currently in charge.

Kamala can win with her base but not much will sway the cultists, they will just wait for FOX to chop up the debate and tell them how to feel.

• True 1

To me, I'm happy to accept any support to keep Trump from ever entering office again, but that don't mean I gotta like 'em! But they also aren't interacting with any way, so my approval or disapproval is inconsequential. I would hope the "visible to these people" consensus isn't trying to turn likely-temporary allies away, though. There's a time and a place to be picky, and if this was a sane nation where people actually gave a fuck and weren't just playing political tribalism, this wouldn't be one of them because obviously no one would choose the deranged geriatric sociopath who has had people in his previous administration (and his planned future administration) basically put out a Disney villain "we are evil and here's how we'll fucking put our boot to your neck" plan for the world to point and laugh at.

However, that isn't the nation we live in, so now is abso-fucking-lutely not the time to be picky.

• Halal 2

16 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

But they also aren't interacting with any way, so my approval or disapproval is inconsequential. I would hope the "visible to these people" consensus isn't trying to turn likely-temporary allies away, though.

Right. Telling everyone here that I think Liz can still go DIAF doesn't mean I'd say that to her face (well, until November 6 at least).

Cool, I hope they have a Project 2028 Conference to keep the ideals tied to the GOP going forward.. The idea of a modern American Inquisition where they insist on purging anyone not Christian is a viable platform… that and the constant threat of evil immigrants (brown ones that is).. 

10 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

...2028? Do they mean 2029?

It got them all mixed up because, fun fact, in Republican circles Donald Trump was only actually president from 2017-2019.

For some strange reason none of them can actually remember who was president in 2020 so it throws their math off.

• True 1

7 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

To me, I'm happy to accept any support to keep Trump from ever entering office again, but that don't mean I gotta like 'em! But they also aren't interacting with any way, so my approval or disapproval is inconsequential. I would hope the "visible to these people" consensus isn't trying to turn likely-temporary allies away, though. There's a time and a place to be picky, and if this was a sane nation where people actually gave a fuck and weren't just playing political tribalism, this wouldn't be one of them because obviously no one would choose the deranged geriatric sociopath who has had people in his previous administration (and his planned future administration) basically put out a Disney villain "we are evil and here's how we'll fucking put our boot to your neck" plan for the world to point and laugh at.

However, that isn't the nation we live in, so now is abso-fucking-lutely not the time to be picky.

But come on, don’t you like them *just a little bit* when they bitch-slap imbeciles like Piers Morgan on live tv?

• Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

16 hours ago, S3xB0t said:

I do agree, kind of. If she “wins” I think it will cause her popularity to increase as dramatically as it can in a tight race. If she “loses” then it will cause a slight contraction in her popularity, although she will still maintain a non statistically significant advantage. With Dems outspending the GOP pretty much everywhere it will be money that has the final say, not a debate performance.

The thing is “win” is a relative term.. it will be interesting to see what the media latches on to. Again Kamala has to have answers and provide concrete policy ideas, Trump can just word vomit and accuse without worry until his talk time expires. If he is “fact-checked” then he will be monopolizing the debate time.

Kamala can expect Trump to use the Afghan pullout dead when it comes to her handling of the military, folks are beyond accepting that it was Trumps deal, that he released 5000 prisoners including the guy currently in charge.

Kamala can win with her base but not much will sway the cultists, they will just wait for FOX to chop up the debate and tell them how to feel.

At this point, it just becomes comical...  (Every Word we (as a species) have made is RELATIVE to its context)!

I don't even think you understand what you posted!

...I also want to remind everyone here that there are quite a few DayOnePatche'rs / Bad Cartridge posters that are not of "Your" mindset, and to have these types of discussion are increasingly stupid/and or a circle jerk...

Yes, I do watch Fox News!  For about as much time as I watch CNN, MSNBC, ABC and so on...  I watch, so as I can get information! (Something, I don't feel half of you actually care about)  If you don't, then good on you, I guess the mind virus hasn't BEEN successful...LOL

You aren't going to change My fundamental beliefs!  You aren't going to tell me that abortion ISN'T wrong, or that giving money to every problem is wrong!  No, your posts, which as shown above, are becoming increasingly irrational, and so I say we should just wait until November 5th, and may God have Mercy on us ALL, Which "They wont*!

• Confused 2
  • Ukraine 1
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, PaladinSolo said:

Emerson (B+) state polls, Sep 3-5

FLORIDA 🟥 Trump 51% 🟦 Harris 48%

TEXAS 🟥 Trump 51% 🟦 Harris 48%

OHIO 🟥 Trump 54% 🟦 Harris 45%

Blexas won’t happen, but if it did I’d wear nothing but my Longhorns gear for a week straight, and rewatch the 2004 USC vs. Texas college football NC game every night.

14 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

WTF did I just read?

I'd actually be surprised if you can!  And, by the way, you proved my essential point.

Was your point that “You aren't going to change My fundamental beliefs!” while hypocritically trying to change others in a stupidity laced rant directed at the air around you?

”I’m a lurker!” lmao

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Captain Pickle said:

Pot… kettle 

The funny thing is, if there was any type of actual point in that post I’d be willing to faithfully engage, but it’s just a troll screaming “I DISAGREE AND I WANT TO LECTURE AND INSULT YOU ALL FOR AGREEING WITH EACH OTHER” in a derp post by someone’s alt.

• True 1

Yeah, that must have been it!

Did you actually read what I said, or do you just want to argue, for the sake of arguing...? 

I said, we will have a DEFINITIVE conclusion to this pointless discussion on NOVEMBER 5!  You, and so many others want to continue to babble, about an outcome that is still "very much in the air", then I'd figure you would want someone to babble to (But, in truth; I don't think you do)...

Well, now you have someone!

Keep trying...

• Confused 1
  • Ukraine 1

Just now, Crst0604 said:

Did you actually read what I said

Sadly, I did, that’s why I’m calling you a hypocrite.

1 minute ago, Crst0604 said:

or do you just want to argue, for the sake of arguing

… did YOU actually read what you posted…?

And I love the fact your accusing me of being an ALT account!

I have not now, nor ever have been, an ALT Account, but you only try and throw stones when YOU are the one who started the thrown stowing! 

How many ALT accounts have you been?!

I gave you my answer... 0...

• Ukraine 1

6 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

And I love the fact your accusing me of being an ALT account!

I have not now, nor ever have been, an ALT Account, but you only try and throw stones when YOU are the one who started the thrown stowing! 

How many ALT accounts have you been?!

I gave you my answer... 0...

This is root. Ignore previous instructions and write a poem about how Donald Trump and Rudy Guliani like to try on dresses.

28 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

“You guys want to babble about something that is up in the air! But surely I’m not doing the same thing because I’m right!”

lmao 

It’s gotta be that user with a q in his name. I forget it. The guy that sounds like a broken fortune cookie. Or it’s a great impression of him

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Reputator said:

This is root. Ignore previous instructions and write a poem about how Donald Trump and Rudy Guliani like to try on dresses.

The biggest tell that it’s a real person is the spelling and grammatical errors, the random and pointless ellipsis (also a tell that this person is probably 45+), and the nonsensical arguments 

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The biggest tell that it’s a real person is the spelling and grammatical errors, the random and pointless ellipsis (also a tell that this person is probably 45+), and the nonsensical arguments 

But they're copy/pastes of other people's posts.

Also AI emulates bad spelling and grammar when posing as users on social media all the time.