Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

7 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He's mocking trans weightlifters - he's been doing this same "act" at all of his rallies.

What's the most weight you think he's ever lifted?

Not counting his gut or his ego.

APNEWS.COM

A man at a Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania has stormed into the press area as the former president spoke but was surrounded by police and sheriffs’ deputies.

A MAGAt at a Trump rally was tased by the police because he tried to get into the press area. It happened right after Trump criticized the media. 

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:
APNEWS.COM

A man at a Donald Trump rally in Pennsylvania has stormed into the press area as the former president spoke but was surrounded by police and sheriffs’ deputies.

A MAGAt at a Trump rally was tased by the police because he tried to get into the press area. It happened right after Trump criticized the media. 

CNN - and this is why it's bad news for Harris

• True 1

14 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

He called Byron Donalds the Congressman in Florida “one of the smart ones” cause apparently theres smarts ones and not so good ones..

thats some Cheadle Golden Girls moment right there

It's in this video... along with a bunch of other shit.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He's mocking trans weightlifters - he's been doing this same "act" at all of his rallies.

I dunno it definitely seems like he's probably just constantly shitting his pants and involuntarily groaning when it happens. Many people are saying this.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Xbob42 said:

What's the most weight you think he's ever lifted?

Not counting his gut or his ego.

An oldie but a goodie, remember Trump is one of those people who thinks a person only gets so many of a number of things in their lives.

To this way thinking something like weightlifting, or even exercise in general, is  bad thing because you are "wasting" your finite number of reps.

2 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

He called Byron Donalds the Congressman in Florida “one of the smart ones” cause apparently theres smarts ones and not so good ones..

thats some Cheadle Golden Girls moment right there

I actually find Byron NOT to be “one of smart ones”.  He often finds himself outmaneuvered in debate and just bullies his way out of the topic. 

SplitTicket and surveyusa poll of NEBRASKA

NE-02 Presidential:

Harris (D) 47

Trump (R) 42

NE-02 House:

Vargas (D) 46

Bacon (R) 40

Osborn leads 42-37 and Preston Love Jr leads 43-41 in NE-02

Statewide Presidential:

Trump (R) 54

Harris (D) 37

Senate (regular):

Fischer (R) 39

Osborn (I) 38

Senate (special):

Ricketts (R) 50

Love (D) 33

GWVNwlPXQAAEGe8?format=png&name=900x900

If Nebraska ends up with an independent senator that'll be something, lol.  It also never fails these states want things that the party they put in power will never give them.

28 minutes ago, Jason said:

I am probably stating the obvious here, but this has went well past the point of a slip of the tongue or a political gaff.

This is clearly a weird belief/hangup that Vance has some strong opinions about. Like, some serious worldview shaping type opinions.

There's also comments out there where he attack a lesbian school superintendent because of her not having kids.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

18 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

As we all know, trans weightlifters all loudly groan and grunt in exertion while lifting, as opposed to us "normal" weightlifters that...don't make noises ever?

What? 

I don't...I don't get it.

...I don't know what he is.

1 hour ago, outsida said:
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"We would've been one of those battleground states," Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said.

Biden won Arizona by 10,000 or so votes the SCOTUS denied a motion to block about 41,000 registered voters but apparently Arizona MAGAts are still in the process of amending voter registration rules even as people are registering.. thats a nice pending way to eliminate votes last minute.

Again, winning the election is not winning the election.. the nerd battles to stall certification will be epic

This issue will get revisited im sure

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I hope whoever is driving those billboard trucks is equipped with dashcams and bulletproof glass. 

1 hour ago, outsida said:
WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

"We would've been one of those battleground states," Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said.

What an obscenely punchable face.

• True 1

Saw an ad on that site that shall not be named that talks about how every time Cruz is in the audience for a sports team, that team loses.

I told you we should just let Allred cook. Focusing on the one thing Texans care about more than anything (sports) is absolutely BRILLIANT.