Rock the Vote '24: update (09/19) - NC GOP gubernatorial candidate is having a helluva day

21 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

See this is just silly... disclosed or not, That guy shouldn't be there.  These News organizations are just coming across as incompetent now. It's bad enough when they don't know they are dealing with a plant. 

I think it's probably exceptionally hard to find undecided voters for these panels but then again... stop doing these dumb panels.

Just now, MarSolo said:

PA is going to Harris’ biggest hurdle thanks to Pennsyltucky, and sadly enough, the assassination attempt happening here I think still gets big coverage in the -tucky portion of the state.

It’s the only thing of note there since 9/11

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I simply refuse to believe that Shapiro as VP is worth +5 overall to the Democratic ticket in PA, especially coming from a source as low-ranked (going by 538) as Wick.

Yeah, I have a really, really hard time believing there's that many people that either wouldn't vote or would switch to Trump because of a VP pick. Especially since Walz is a decent, likable guy.

• Halal 1

Hypothetical match ups can be misleading as we have seen with Harris. 

On another note, I know everyone is excited about Harris polling better than Biden did. It's nice. But they're still statistically tied in battleground states which means Trump could easily win this thing. Just prepare yourselves for it. 

12 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Hypothetical match ups can be misleading as we have seen with Harris. 

On another note, I know everyone is excited about Harris polling better than Biden did. It's nice. But they're still statistically tied in battleground states which means Trump could easily win this thing. Just prepare yourselves for it. 

After 2016, I don't think any sane person takes anything for granted anymore!

WWW.HERALDTRIBUNE.COM

The bus will make at least 50 stops in blue and red communities in support of reproductive rights transcending party lines.

The bus will depart Tuesday, Sept. 3, with U.S. Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minnesota, Harris-Walz campaign manager Julie Chavez Rodriguez, CNN commentator Ana Navarro and U.S. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Weston. Also aboard will be Anya Cook, a Coral Springs resident who spoke at the Democratic National Convention about nearly losing her life as a result of Florida's ban.

Trump indicates he will vote yes on Florida's Amendment 4, or maybe not

The announcement came a day after Trump and his campaign struggled to explain the Republican White House nominee's position on a constitutional amendment that proponents say will secure abortion rights in his Florida home state.

Flip:

"I think the six weeks is too short. It has to be more time, and I've told them that I want more weeks," Trump answered.

Burns then followed up the question saying "so you'll vote in favor of the amendment," to which Trump replied: "I am going to be voting that we need more than six weeks."

Flop, and he has no idea what the amendment even is:

Almost three hours later, Trump's campaign attempted to clarify their candidate's comments.

"President Trump has not yet said how he will vote on the ballot initiative in Florida, he simply reiterated that he believes six weeks is too short," Karoline Leavitt, Trump campaign national press secretary, said in a statement.

That statement coupled with Trump's assertion that he would "be voting that we need more than six weeks" was unclear as a measure to extend the period of time in which abortions are permitted does not exist and is not on the November ballot.

And the Harris-Walz campaign on Florida's amendment:

The campaign statement also slammed what it called Florida's "extreme" abortion ban.

"This ban outlaws abortion before many women even know they are pregnant, and threatens physicians with prison time for providing essential reproductive care," the statement said. "Trump brags that he is 'proud' to be responsible for overturning Roe and, if given a second term, he and JD Vance would go further."

58 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Furthermore, nome of the GOP's attacks against Walz have stuck.

I just don't get the sense that would be the situation with Shapiro regarding the allegations involving his buddy Mike Vereb and the really murky situation swirling around the Ellen Greenberg case.

Tim Walz could pull an unconscious Jessie Waters from a pool, give him CPR and bring him back to life and he would be complaining about his garlic breath the very next day.

These are not serious people.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Trump can't keep his position straight on abortion and supposed baby murder but we are supposed to be up in arms that Harris doesn't have a deep personal moral unshakable stance on fracking :lol:

You see Trump is evolving.  Evolving at the same pace as that creature from the movie Evolution.

12 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Remember when Trump refused to divest his finances when he took office and there was that joke about Jimmy Carter going: "You people made me give up my peanut farm!"?

Howard Dean watching this horrifying spectacle like.....

barack-obama-what.gif

• True 1
  • Halal 1

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

What the fuck is going on here? Howard Dean's whole Presidential campaign ended for a lot less than this shit.

Double handjob pantomime while shitting his pants. 

• stepee 1
  • Halal 1