Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

lol there's so much to unpack

1. the delusion that most people don't want it
  2. but somehow he is pro-woman/family choice
  3. but he wants credit for getting rid of it
  4. but also it's the supreme court's fault

5. Thank you scotus for this as well

6. You know, the scotus where I appointed 3 members? Yeah, ME

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Even Matt Gaetz is shocked that he quadrupled down on the “______ jobs” bit

spacer.png

Also, is it just me or are these “newer” Trump crowds desperately trying to generate “energy” to match watch the Dems are doing.. looks so very forced

The Democratic Party Eye of Sauron hasn’t had to spend much time focusing on RFK because he was probably actually helping them… but now that he’s with trump they are going to destroy this man. Every stupid RFK story is going to be spread around like wildfire. There will be an effort on the left to shred him to bits and it won’t be hard.

Now they can tie the two together, this may actually be a gift. 

9 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I don’t know how much Kennedy hurts or helps at the end of the day, third party candidates always poll better than actual results.  

I wonder if the Democrats have saved up any oppo research for the last few months of election season?  If so, it might be a good idea to start releasing it if the party's internal polling indicates that RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump hurts Harris.

34 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I wonder if the Democrats have saved up any oppo research for the last few months of election season?  If so, it might be a good idea to start releasing it if the party's internal polling indicates that RFK dropping out and endorsing Trump hurts Harris.

I think RFK supporters are 50/50 (lol)

1 hour ago, 69los said:

Sorry for breaking the rules.

Trump was also very annoyed that the President if the Arizona Police Association was taking too much time talking and he audibly told him to get off stage..

With RFK I do wonder if both RFK and Trump completed deleting all the shots they took at each other off from social media..  Trump had gone so far as to say hed rather have Biden than the incompetent RFK..accused him of being a loser and a “plant” put in the presidential race by Dems

I am sympathetic to his medical conditions and I’m not mocking him for them, but every RFK fan who clung to the notion that if he were allowed to debate he’d wipe the floor with people?  Even ignoring his wild takes, listening to the man is profoundly uncomfortable.  I don’t think get more mainstream attention would have helped him at all.