Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

A little off topic but I have been thinking about this a lot lately if the opportunity came up I would love for Kamala to throw this tired trick Trump pulls back in his face at the debate.

If he decides to do that annoying thing he does where he uses Obama's full name and emphasizes "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" I  would love to see Kamala just absolutely call him on it and destroy him.

"Yes, yes Donald we all know Barack's middle name now after all these years. It coincidentally happens to be the same name as an Iraqi dictator that has been dead for 20 years. 

Have any other fresh new references or just more of the same old stuff?"

"Donald John Trump. The John is for his penchant for hookers and tweeting from the toilet."

• stepee 1

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

A little off topic but I have been thinking about this a lot lately if the opportunity came up I would love for Kamala to throw this tired trick Trump pulls back in his face at the debate.

If he decides to do that annoying thing he does where he uses Obama's full name and emphasizes "Barack HUSSEIN Obama" I  would love to see Kamala just absolutely call him on it and destroy him.

"Yes, yes Donald we all know Barack's middle name now after all these years. It coincidentally happens to be the same name as an Iraqi dictator that has been dead for 20 years. 

"Sure Donald" would work too

or she can also start calling him Barack Hussein Obama lol

50 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Just remind him that his middle name is John.. which sounds like “yawn” because hes so old, tired and boring.. 

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I hope I find someone to look at me the way Melania is looking at whoever-that-guy-that's-not-her-husband-who-is-standing-right-there is.

Not sure if you're joking, but my guess is that it is Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau I think?

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Not sure if you're joking, but my guess is that it is Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau I think?

Wasn't sure who it was because his back is to us... I KNOW who it isn't though and his name rhymes with "Ronald Rump".

Just now, SuperSpreader said:

Barron Trump

That was actually my first guess.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Barron Trump

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That was actually my first guess.

The height and hair color don't match I think, plus it appears to be an older gentleman. But I have no idea, I just remember memes back in the day that Melania was more into Trudeau than her husband and it made Trump feel like a loser, if I recall. when they made visits to Canada during his presidency.

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

The height and hair color don't match I think, plus it appears to be an older gentleman. But I have no idea, I just remember memes back in the day that Melania was more into Trudeau than her husband and it made Trump feel like a loser, if I recall. when they made visits to Canada during his presidency.

Bruh... it doesn't MATTER. 

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, look at him. If you had the choice between a fat dick who shits himself and Justin Trudeau, who would you pick?Justin Trudeau Canada GIF by The JUNO Awards

• True 1

Yeah, well it’s also I believe where the Proud Boys started. So that makes sense and they’re pretty much Canada’s Texas with the oil. Plus pretty low taxes before the Canadian carbon taxes came in. So it’s been brewing for years and see why Trump is liked (sorry)

1 hour ago, Jason said:

new-york-barron-trump-is-using-the-new-f

Thank you sir... I was just telling my friend about this weird assed picture today.

1 hour ago, Greatoneshere said:

I understand that but I just wanted to be clear is all.

I hear you and you're probably right... didn't Ivanka give Trudeau that "I want to have your babies" look too? Trump must REALLY hate that guy.

• True 1

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

You know one of the conspiracy theories on The Right is that he's actually not blind.

Anyway who is Matt Walsh and why is he sneaking into the DNC in a pretty bad disguise?

Matt Walsh is MAGA "medial personality".

The stupid part is that there are LOTS of Republican media types at the DNC, they're totally in the open, and no one gives a damn.