Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

The Obamas jabs are really going to annoy the orange toddler.. its as much that they are effortlessly charming and lived as much as anything else.. Theya re some of the most hated folks by the MAGAts… you cant see Michelle posted anywhere without some f’n clown calling her Michael or some some other gender degrading name..

Hulk Hogan is out there drunk out of  his butt making Indian jokes about Kamala Harris and implying shes a different kind of Indian with his little “How” gesture.. we’ve known what he is for a while.. what a f’n clown

4 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

The Obamas jabs are really going to annoy the orange toddler.. its as much that they are effortlessly charming and lived as much as anything else.. Theya re some of the most hated folks by the MAGAts… you cant see Michelle posted anywhere without some f’n clown calling her Michael or some some other gender degrading name..

Hulk Hogan is out there drunk out of  his butt making Indian jokes about Kamala Harris and implying shes a different kind of Indian with his little “How” gesture.. we’ve known what he is for a while.. what a f’n clown

He what?

EDIT: Just read it. Christ.

5 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Just turned 37. I could have voted in the 2006 midterms, but I didn’t get around at that point.

My senior year in high school, I had a Bush/Cheney sticker on my car, but that’s around the time my views started to evolve and it just went progressive from there. 

Yeah I turned 37 in May. In my defense, I was always a social progressive. But in my early years with politics I thought fiscal conservatism was a high priority, and naively thought the GOP actually stood for that. And McCain was a moderate by the standards of the time, which today would almost make him a Democrat.

Not to say I wasn't still a dumb kid.

27 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Barack just told us to log the hell off.

We live in a culture that puts a premium on things that don't last. Money, fame, status, likes. We chase the approval of strangers on our phones. We build all walls and fences around ourselves, and then we wonder why we feel so alone.

• stepee 1
  • True 4
  • Hugs 1

I was today years old when I learned about the largest mass deportation in American history...

WWW.HISTORY.COM

As many as 1.3 million people may have been swept up in the Eisenhower-era campaign.

This is what Trump and Republicans are trying to do... again.

Also Trump despised his supporters because of COURSE he does.

5 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I was today years old when I learned about the largest mass deportation in American history...

WWW.HISTORY.COM

As many as 1.3 million people may have been swept up in the Eisenhower-era campaign.

This is what Trump and Republicans are trying to do... again.

Also Trump despised his supporters because of COURSE he does.

This is why you can't be a Trump supporter unless you're a self hating Latino.

• True 1

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

GVeNxPiWMAEREe-?format=jpg&name=large

Connecticut, South Carolina, and West Virginia are the obvious winners here. 

Wyoming wtf are you doing. 

Empire State of Mind is the song Eric Adams has playing during the press events bragging about inventing putting trash in garbage bins instead of just piling bags on the sidewalk. 

6 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Trump spotted outside the White House today trying to get Biden to come back into the race by playing him a song about lost love

k3pq97jj4zjd1.jpg

:daydream:

I await the Say Anything meme

• Hype 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Trump spotted outside the White House today trying to get Biden to come back into the race by playing him a song about lost love

k3pq97jj4zjd1.jpg

:daydream:

SNDUP.NET

Record, upload, share! SndUp is a social network, for audio! We enable you to upload audio clips and share them with the world. Sharing your talent is simple!

Wish it was easier to share audio without it being like Youtube or something.