Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

10 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

I'm a cheese wiz guy myself!

Pro tip: if you’re getting wiz, get a steak sandwich without cheese and ask for the wiz on the side, you then dip the sandwich into it like it’s an au jus. It maximizes the wiz-to-steak ratio without it getting overly messy. :chefkiss:

*I almost never get cheese wiz but when I do it’s this way, same with fries.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-9482.jpg

It's worth pointing out that Republicans didn't HAVE to choose Trump.

They chose him.

In fact they chose him three times.

You already see some Republicans with buyers remorse and if things keep going bad for them you have a feeling that sentiment is going to spread along with a little selective amnesia. And as we know, all they are really good at is blaming Democrats, so I am sure we'll hear about how them picking Trump was our fault.

• True 2

4 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I’m cautiously optimistic. That heartbreak of 2016 is still pretty raw. 

I think a big difference here is more Democrats actually hopeful and excited about this ticket vs Hillary. Alot of Dems voted Hillary not for her, but to vote against Trump. But many also stayed home because the threat if Trump didn’t seem real enough to outweigh their apathy toward Hillary. 

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Pro tip: if you’re getting wiz, get a steak sandwich without cheese and ask for the wiz on the side, you then dip the sandwich into it like it’s an au jus. It maximizes the wiz-to-steak ratio without it getting overly messy. :chefkiss:

*I almost never get cheese wiz but when I do it’s this way, same with fries.

You're a god damn genius. 👏 

• Sicko 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

kt36ddjpgrjd1.jpeg

Yeah ya know; fuck these people, fuck them so much.

Remind me why I have to keep taking the high road when these mouth breathers say this shit. Family values but only for the families they approve of; go get rekt you fucks.

3 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

Yeah ya know; fuck these people, fuck them so much.

Remind me why I have to keep taking the high road when these mouth breathers say this shit. Family values but only for the families they approve of; go get rekt you fucks.

Their own families don't even fit their little box

I'm sure they are making fun of how the daughter looks. I've seen other posts mocking her appearance. Putting photos of Barron next to a skinny hipster/nerdy white girl like it's some sort of dunk. I mean, it is a dunk, a dunk on the shit brained loser hobgoblin who would think posting that is some sort of dunk.

21 minutes ago, ort said:

I'm sure they are making fun of how the daughter looks. I've seen other posts mocking her appearance. Putting photos of Barron next to a skinny hipster/nerdy white girl like it's some sort of dunk. I mean, it is a dunk, a dunk on the shit brained loser hobgoblin who would think posting that is some sort of dunk.

I think that’s why im so pissed about it; she looks like the type of girl I’d be friends with. And I despise these dad bod manlet incel fucks criticizing anyone’s appearance as if they’re some gods damn specimen.

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

"See! BOTH Sides lie and misinterpret what their opponents say!" :|

Trump didn't say he would reject the election results, he just said they can't be legitimate unless he wins!

It really has big 2008 "I don't care who you marry as long as they are the opposite sex" vibes to try to split the hair that Trump says he'll only reject the election results if he loses.

Like it's a middle ground compromise that Trump will accept the election results if he wins....very sound, serious journalism there folks!

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

It's worth pointing out that Republicans didn't HAVE to choose Trump.

They chose him.

In fact they chose him three times.

You already see some Republicans with buyers remorse and if things keep going bad for them you have a feeling that sentiment is going to spread along with a little selective amnesia. And as we know, all they are really good at is blaming Democrats, so I am sure we'll hear about how them picking Trump was our fault.

I get so frustrated every time I think of how close Nikki Haley got. Not that I want their ticket to win, but just because I want to face-palm over how dumb they were to pick a guy that caused losses for them TWICE, didn't even show up to debate, and was old and stale over someone who so CLEARLY had more GE appeal. The level of idiocy and self-owning is mind boggling.

Think about it. If Haley had been their nominee, it wouldn't have mattered if Biden stepped own. The GOP would have been the first to a fresh-faced ticket. They would have been the ones to generate excitement over a potential woman president. Harris could still have taken Biden's place, but the impact would have been completely blunted. It would have looked like a weak, begrudging response, and the GOP would have looked like the more bold, courageous party.

• Thanks 1

I don't understand how the vast majority of republicans don't HATE Trump. I really don't get it.

If the Democrats ran a man with the dispostion of Trump and then the entire party supported and normalized his insanity for a decade while we lost election after election I would loudly and proudly abandon the Democratic Party. I would never support that party. I would never support that candidate. Not in a million years. I don't think I would vote for the Republicans, but I would never vote for a pro-DEMTrump Democrat ever again.

• stepee 1

4 minutes ago, ort said:

I don't understand how the vast majority of republicans don't HATE Trump. I really don't get it.

I honestly cannot grasp this either and I live with my mother who thinks he's an amazing man. It's because she only watches fox news and they portray him in such a positive light. She is litteraly brainwashed.

6 hours ago, Spork3245 said:
WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

In a new book, Craig Brown writes that the queen believed the “very rude” Trump and Melania had “some sort of arrangement,” or else “why would she have remained married to him?”

lmao

Serving cunt from beyond the grave

• stepee 1

10 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

TBF, she’s become the “perfect candidate” because of Joe Biden stepping down at the time he did, in the manner he did. Had it been an open primary I don’t know if dems would be this united and crushing the GOP in the polls. That’s not to say Harris hasn’t been great on her own: I’m saying the lack of a primary, none of the typical self-eating attacks, and no drawn out BS elevated Kamala in a way I don’t think anyone could have predicted. All that said, she’s certainly kept the momentum going on her own accord.

Oh, I agree, but I meant in the sense that the abortion message comes off so much better from a woman like Kamala than it does coming from an older man like Joe Biden.

• Halal 1

CENTERFORPOLITICS.ORG

North Carolina moves from Leans Republican to Toss-up in our Electoral College ratings, further emphasizing a focus on 7 key swing states to the exclusion of almost everywhere else.

KEY POINTS FROM THIS ARTICLE
—North Carolina moves from Leans Republican to Toss-up in our Electoral College ratings, further emphasizing a focus on 7 key swing states to the exclusion of almost everywhere else.

—Kamala Harris is actually polling slightly better in North Carolina than Georgia, but there are reasons to think she'll still perform a little better in the latter (see Map 2 below).

—The relative ordering of the swing states does often change from election to election, and that has been the case for the key 7 states, for the most part, over the past 6 elections.

—Polling generally suggests a similar ordering of the states to 2020, although Republicans are polling better than one might expect in Nevada and Democrats better in Wisconsin, two states where presidential polling errors have not been uncommon recently.

• Hype 3