Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

New Hampshire poll by Saint Anselm College 

🔵 Harris: 51%

🔴 Trump: 44%

🟡 RFK Jr: 2%

🟣 Other: 1%

Unaffiliated: Harris 55-36%

Generic Ballot 

🔵 DEM: 48%

🔴 GOP: 45%

Fav/unfav

• Walz: 50-41 (net: +9)

• Harris: 51-48 (+3)

• Vance: 41-53 (-12)

• Trump: 43-57 (-14)

#53 (2.4/3.0) | 1,656 RV | 8/13-14 | ±2.4%

• Hype 1

9 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Keep those favorables up up up u pu pu pu pu pu pup u pup u -u pu upu pu pu

If I may flex my political knowledge, it'll be the opposite of 2016 when Hillary's numbers were downodwnodwnodwnodwnoewnodnow :nerd:

See, this is why I come here. You can’t beat this intelligent and nuanced commentary.

• Thanks 1

I want Trump to go up to his podium or whatever second during the debate. So he can do a double take when Biden is standing there. Then as Trump stares at him lovingly, lustfully, Biden can look around and be like "oh sorry, was just keeping this spot warm" as Harris runs out.

Biden should throw a little joke in there tonight. Something like, "I know how much my old friend Donald misses me and has some weird ideas about what I was going to say tonight. Sorry to disappoint you Donald, but if the polls are any indication you should probably get used to disappointment".

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Biden should throw a little joke in there tonight. Something like, "I know how much my old friend Donald misses me and has some weird ideas about what I was going to say tonight. Sorry to disappoint you Donald, but if the poll are any indication you should probably get used to disappointment".

Just whisper into the mic "I'll see you at 'our spot' tonight, Donald."

Each night of the DNC is going to feature a segment dedicated to Project 2025.

AP24233028110710.jpg?strip=1

Democrats did not waste time during Day 1 of the convention to attack Project 2025 — the conservative road map spearheaded by the Heritage Foundation to guide the next Republican president.

Michigan state Sen. Mallory McMorrow (D) brought a physical copy of Project 2025 to her speech on Monday. The crowd boo’d as she began to talk about the agenda.

“Over the next four nights, you are going to hear a lot about what is in this 900 page document. Why? Because this is the Republican blueprint for a second Trump term,” she said.

“That’s right, they went ahead and wrote down all the extreme things that Donald Trump wants to do in the next four years, and then they just tweeted it out, putting it out on the internet for everybody to read. So we read it, and whatever you think it might be, it is so much worse,” she added.

• Halal 2
  • Sicko Sherman 2

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I wish Gregg Popovich (coach of the San Antonio Spurs and one of the greatest coaches in NBA history) was one of the invited speakers, because he's another coach who utterly despises Trump.

Wasn’t he a Soviet history major? 

1 minute ago, Comet said:

Wasn’t he a Soviet history major? 

That he was!

Popovich attended the United States Air Force Academy. He played on the academy's Air Force Falcons men's basketball team, and in his senior year was the team's captain and leading scorer.[16] He graduated from the Academy in 1970 with a bachelor's degree in Soviet studies. Popovich underwent Air Force intelligence training and briefly considered a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.[17][18][19]

Popovich served five years of required active duty in the United States Air Force, during which he toured Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union with the U.S. Armed Forces Basketball Team.[19] In 1972, he was selected as captain of the Armed Forces Team, which won the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) championship.

• Halal 1

Just now, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLO @ the "Lock Him Up" chant.

Just now, SaysWho? said:

SHE IS SO ENJOYING THAT

I think it was good that Kamala shut that one down at her rally....but I think you gotta give Hillary that one....

• stepee 1