Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

Just now, Reputator said:

I can't tell the difference between the New York Times and the New York Post.

Well the New York Times just decided to stop doing local NYC coverage, leaving the Post as the most influential local news outlet.

50 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Democrats parade to the post-coup convention.

Jesus Christ this newspaper is fucked up

Gotta fill the political landscape with a Dems Coup, it lessens the impact of the GOP coup..

See both parties do Coups.. kinda how they try to stick an impeachment on Biden

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Democrats parade to the post-coup convention.

Jesus Christ this newspaper is fucked up

What in the actual heck. Who approved this??? I gave NYT my money during COVID because they had the best coverage for a single source, but their shit now makes me wish I hadn’t.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

I'm not paying to read the whole thing, but I think she's calling it a coup that they picked the Vice President to replace him instead of holding the Blitz Primary featuring Mr. Beast or whatever

If you want to torture yourself here’s the archive link.

Man, Walz is so good at this. He's a true natural. Unlike JD Vance, he can go out on his own and stump for the ticket and actually drive up enthusiasm.

I want to bring attention to this in particularly because I think its interesting. Seeing as how Nebraska is a primarily red state, you can see what their strategy is in trying to court the disenfranchised Republican vote.

Timestamped:

• stepee 3
  • True 1

snip from:

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

62K likes, 4,048 comments - joebiden on August 13, 2024: "This week marks seven years since white supremacists gathered in Charlottesville spouting sick, anti-semitic bile. Trump said there were “very fine people on both sides.” Democracy is at stake. We will not let him win again.".

• True 2

July 22:

MICHIGANADVANCE.COM

About a dozen masked white supremacists marched through downtown Howell on Saturday, chanting “Heil Hitler” and carrying signs with messages like “White Lives Matter” and “End the War on White Children.” Howell, which lies between Lansing and Detroit, has long had a reputation for extremist activity. It became known as a Ku Klux Klan (KKK) […]

Today:

WWW.LIVINGSTONDAILY.COM

The planned visit to Howell is Trump's sixth to Michigan, a key battleground state, this year. Howell made headlines statewide during Trump's visit to Grand Rapids in July.