Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

7 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

We need a viral white people hot sauce challenge. 1 spoonful of The Bomb. Save your race from being so damn WEIRD

The Republicans should do a hot ones challenge as a counter DNC event. 

Make it happen. 

• Sicko 1

21 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

We need a viral white people hot sauce challenge. 1 spoonful of The Bomb. Save your race from being so damn WEIRD

I'll hit up The Last Dab Apollo (haven't tried the new Last Dab yet unfortunately) and use it like a normal condiment on a hamburger :talkhand: 

Edit: Posted before seeing Wade's directive :whistlin:

• stepee 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

8 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Grain of salt, but f’n yeesh

WWW.POLITICALFLARE.COM

There have long been rumors that Barron Trump, the youngest of the clan, is harboring some dark tendencies. According to pretty credible sources, he “slapped the sh*t out of” his nanny one...

Joffrey in a business suit.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

54 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

ENOUGH ABOUT GODDAMNED FOOD ALREADY!

Blame squeaks for making it a thing then it’s the one time we didn’t take a thread off topic

Dude who can’t get his partner wet brought it up 

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Reputator said:

Some of the new numbers are slumping a bit for Harris, I noticed. But 2% swings are just noise anyway. There's no clear frontrunner, still.

That’s not a 2 point swing, it’s 5 point swing

4 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I’ve been around enough white midwesterners to know that the fact check on the idea that white people use spice is False

Not to keep this going and I just woke up, so I'm late to the party, but I just wanna say that my cooking is pretty damn popular with my Black coworkers.

Though one of them did say I season better than most white people.

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

What on earth has anyone here done to you where you felt like linking us all to an interview with Andrew Tate and Candace Owens, Jesus fucking Christ.

Hey I didn't post a Twitter video of it. :p

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Not to keep this going and I just woke up, so I'm late to the party, but I just wanna say that my cooking is pretty damn popular with my Black coworkers.

Though one of them did say I season better than most white people.

So what you’re saying is, you’re invited to the cookout.

• stepee 1

14 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer is launching an investigation into what he says is Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz's "extensive engagement with China."

Something something lawfare

Well when you get a tip off as reliable as the New York Post, you have to act.

Tulsi Gabbard is participating in Trump's debate prep largely based on how she performed against Harris in a 2019 where she attacked Harris's record as a prosecutor (from the left).

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Tulsi Gabbard, the former Democrat who has rebranded herself as a celebrity among Donald J. Trump’s supporters, once eviscerated Kamala Harris on a debate stage.

29 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

House Oversight Committee chair James Comer is launching an investigation into what he says is Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz's "extensive engagement with...

Something something lawfare

Weaponization of government? 

4 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Grain of salt, but f’n yeesh

WWW.POLITICALFLARE.COM

There have long been rumors that Barron Trump, the youngest of the clan, is harboring some dark tendencies. According to pretty credible sources, he “slapped the sh*t out of” his nanny one...

joffrey GIF

The right wing media machine is just flailing around wildly trying to turn Walz into a cartoon villain. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you’ve done or anything. If you have a D next to your name, you will be dragged through the mud with waves of increasingly ridiculous hyperbolic nonsense.

They just know that their audience is so stupid and so horny for hate that they will just eat it up like the obedient little mush brained anger soldiers they are. An army of childish simple minded brainwashed garbage people.

• Haha 1