Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

You know I really have to imagine that hindsight is an absolute bitch for the GOP. This is the guy that they had to nominate because he had the best chance of winning? This is the guy they chose over "normal" candidates like Chris Christie, Mike Pence, or Nikki Haley? The more his poll numbers slip and the more disastrous his campaign gets, I really have to wonder what they think of that choice.

• Sicko Sherman 1

BSKY.APP

BFD: Arizona officials announce that an abortion rights measure, the Arizona Abortion Acess Act, *will* be on the November ballot. It would enshrine abortion rights in the constitution. If...

BSKY.APP

1️⃣ Remember when the Arizona Supreme Court revived a 19th century abortion ban earlier this year? Two of the justices who participated in that decision are up for retention this fall...

BSKY.APP

2️⃣ In Arizona’s biggest county, there’s a big prosecutor election where the candidates differ starkly on abortion. The GOP incumbent was prosecutor tapped by the Senate Republicans in...

BSKY.APP

3️⃣ Arizona organizers worked hard to put an abortion rights measure on November's ballot. But the GOP has made its own move: They've put a separate measure on the ballot. It'd...

• Sicko Sherman 2

lol they're so goddamn pissed they can't keep putting out BREAKING NEWS BIDEN OLD

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

They’re the same age, but pundits and voters can’t stop talking about how much older Tim Walz looks than Kamala Harris. It’s not the only way her running mate seems to be absorbing some of the scrutiny usually heaped on female candidates.

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

lol they're so goddamn pissed they can't keep putting out BREAKING NEWS BIDEN OLD

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

They’re the same age, but pundits and voters can’t stop talking about how much older Tim Walz looks than Kamala Harris. It’s not the only way her running mate seems to be absorbing some of the scrutiny usually heaped on female candidates.

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

4 hours ago, Jason said:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

:|

• True 1

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

Guys let's talk about the real issues here, and that's that Kamala isn't young anymore.

NYT PB

Kamala Harris will be 60 weeks before the election and some say it's all downhill from there.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Guys let's talk about the real issues here, and that's that Kamala isn't young anymore.

I bet her breasts sag and if you look closely there are wrinkles on her face. The country is doomed

• True 1

9 hours ago, Jason said:

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

"Despite alleged difference in age, many are saying Trump appears much more youthful and energetic than Harris on the campaign trail."

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Reputator said:

You know I really have to imagine that hindsight is an absolute bitch for the GOP. This is the guy that they had to nominate because he had the best chance of winning? This is the guy they chose over "normal" candidates like Chris Christie, Mike Pence, or Nikki Haley? The more his poll numbers slip and the more disastrous his campaign gets, I really have to wonder what they think of that choice.

This also ties into the shooting and why he was holding rallies in unsecured locations. 

You could almost say this is a…

…self inflicted gunshot wound.

Csi Miami Sunglasses GIF

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

• Haha 2

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘I saw a picture of her on Time Magazine today. She looks like the most beautiful actress ever to live,’ the former president said of his presidential rival

If I squint really hard and assume that Trump has shit vision he might be on to

something but also…that’s fucking weird 

• Confused 3

9 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

And here's an alternate take on last night from the king of comedy himself

GU3pVA2W8AAa_t7?format=jpg&name=large

Reading cope like this is like looking directly at the face of god. It reminds me of when W was POTUS and had a reputation for being stupid. People would respond with stuff like, “he reads books! He can go into a meeting and know what people’s POVs are going to be!” No shit? I would expect the President to have basic project management skills. And the whole “they’d need a staff” just shows how vibes based these chucklefucks are. Like when Barrett was being interviewed and she wasn’t taking notes. “Oh she’s so smart! She’s so smart!” No, she’s just bad at her job and these people are fucking terrible at knowing what actual work looks like.

And yeah of course they’re on equal footing; they’re both enormous fucking morons.

• Halal 3

7 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Reading cope like this is like looking directly at the face of god. It reminds me of when W was POTUS and had a reputation for being stupid. People would respond with stuff like, “he reads books! He can go into a meeting and know what people’s POVs are going to be!” No shit? I would expect the President to have basic project management skills. And the whole “they’d need a staff” just shows how vibes based these chucklefucks are. Like when Barrett was being interviewed and she wasn’t taking notes. “Oh she’s so smart! She’s so smart!” No, she’s just bad at her job and these people are fucking terrible at knowing what actual work looks like.

And yeah of course they’re on equal footing; they’re both enormous fucking morons.

People get their impression of what smart people are like from TV.  Musk and Trump are both people who also buy into their own brand, so it's not even inauthentic to them.  They could both build a better world if those little people who live in it would stop opposing them with their needs like clean water and free time away from work.

Gutfeld knows better, he has a staff that does his show.  I'd also bet cash that he punched up that tweet yesterday afternoon it was so generic.

The chuds know that Trump has free range room temperate yoghurt for brains and are deluding themselves with this gem I’ve seen on Facebook a lot recently

ECTJiFC.jpeg

Brenda I know you don’t know how to play chess so what the fuck are you talking about

24 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The chuds know that Trump has free range room temperate yoghurt for brains and are deluding themselves with this gem I’ve seen on Facebook a lot recently

ECTJiFC.jpeg

Brenda I know you don’t know how to play chess so what the fuck are you talking about

Well that’s a desperation call to action. lol