Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

He's gonna tell her she's a fake n- to her face.

Yeah I was wondering if that would even make a difference amongst his base anymore if that even could make it hit 39% or something. Probably not? I imagine it would just be spun as being in the “heat of the moment” and that it shows how “passionately Trump stands for his beliefs” 

10 hours ago, silentbob said:

He doesn’t look like he knows where he is. I mean that in seeing this same look in elderly people with memory issues

I'm not defending Trump by any means but did you make these same comments when Biden was confused and lost on every stage he was walking on in every direction to get off?

Did you see Biden's face during the debate where he looked like he was at a complete loss and confused?

And yes, @Spork3245, I'm bringing up the debate again. When I initially witnessed that I really couldn't comprehend just how terrible it was. I was very optimistic and being positive about it in the moment but you can go back and quote more of me if you feel like wasting more of your time. 

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1

11 hours ago, Comet said:

Allow me to educate… (I’m sorry)

NYMAG.COM

How Sonic became fodder for deviant art on DeviantArt.

NZ.PINTEREST.COM

Over 500 fans have voted on the 10+ items on Unspeakably Weird Sonic Fan Art That Will Make You Question Everything. Current Top 3: This... No. Just No., This ...

This explains stepee so I completely understand now. Thanks. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Best said:

Did you see Biden's face during the debate where he looked like he was at a complete loss and confused?

If you were trying to have a debate with a guy who just said anything that came to mind you'd have the same look in your face.

• Halal 1

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

If you were trying to have a debate with a guy who just said anything that came to mind you'd have the same look in your face.

Lol very true. But I really hope Trump debates Harris because it's been a long time where he had to debate someone that is coherent. But now I'm reading he may drop out? If so he is a bigger pussy than I thought. 

9 minutes ago, Best said:

This explains stepee so I completely understand now. Thanks. 

Actually these completely miss the mark, we all know people are down with the Sonic feet pics

Spoiler

0a0.jpg

Then you wanna get even hotter

Spoiler

f2c9c8ac20eadcaaa7ec58db3c195005.jpg

:sickos:

• Guillotine 2

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Actually these completely miss the mark, we all know people are down with the Sonic feet pics

Reveal hidden contents

Then you wanna get even hotter

Reveal hidden contents

:sickos:

Sonic fandom is a terrifying yet beautiful place 

• Hugs 2

47 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm not defending Trump by any means but did you make these same comments when Biden was confused and lost on every stage he was walking on in every direction to get off?

Enough people did exactly that to where he's not even running for fucking President anymore, lol. Dunno if it matters if some specific person on these forums did. The damage was done and it was course corrected, now if only a certain other doddering old man dropped out...

• True 1
  • Halal 1

39 minutes ago, Best said:

And yes, @Spork3245, I'm bringing up the debate again. When I initially witnessed that I really couldn't comprehend just how terrible it was. I was very optimistic and being positive about it in the moment but you can go back and quote more of me if you feel like wasting more of your time. 

I think for most of us, it comes down to the difference between them as people. Compare their worst bits of public speaking, and yeah, there may not be a huge difference. But only one of them is an overgrown baby constantly throwing tantrums, spouting insane lies, and staging his own press conferences to exhibit his mental breakdown. The other guy backed out of race because he, like Riggs and Murtaugh before him, is too old for this shit. 

• True 1

Okay, I'm only just now reading the highlights of Trump's speech, and...

...seriously, what the fuck is this?  How is it that Biden got raked over the coals by the media from one bad debate, but Trump gets away with spewing verbal diarrhea like this?

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 3

8 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

...seriously, what the fuck is this?  How is it that Biden got raked over the coals by the media from one bad debate, but Trump gets away with spewing verbal diarrhea like this?

Because Trump is the greatest thing that ever happened to American news media. They’re desperately trying to prop up their golden goose.

• True 1
  • Halal 2

10 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

The corporate conglomerates haven't told their networks to go after him.

• Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

Because Trump is the greatest thing that ever happened to American news media. They’re desperately trying to prop up their golden goose.

That's really all it is, honestly. He's historically brought in high ratings, for the same reason clickbait/ragebait exists. Unfortunately (for them, very fortunate for normal people) that train is rapidly running out of steam. On the other hand, this shows that they'll latch on to any pseudo-charismatic dipshit if they think it'll bring in ratings, meaning the media itself will try to place a heavier and heavier thumb on the scale of every election from now on if it thinks there's money to be made.

• Halal 2

4 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

That's really all it is, honestly. He's historically brought in high ratings, for the same reason clickbait/ragebait exists. Unfortunately (for them, very fortunate for normal people) that train is rapidly running out of steam. On the other hand, this shows that they'll latch on to any pseudo-charismatic dipshit if they think it'll bring in ratings, meaning the media itself will try to place a heavier and heavier thumb on the scale of every election from now on if it thinks there's money to be made.

If we've killed every boomer brick and mortar we can kill corporate news too

• True 2

20 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

media is in the bag for him

1 hour ago, stepee said:

If Trump does debate Kamala, how racist are we thinking he’s gonna get?

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Does he have to get anymore racist than he has?

I think Trump the showman is a big believer in that old saying about how "Any publicity is good publicity". But on top of that, despite what his campaign seems to be telling him, I think he is convinced anytime he is talking about race he is winning.

When you couple all that with a scenario in which Harris continues to pull away I think it could get really bad.

Especially since Harris and Walz seem to be settling in on a Happy Warrior type optimistic campaign. Trump may decide his only move at the debate is to drag Harris into the mud, blow up the whole race, and just gamble that even if he limps away from the wreckage she is hurt even more....

4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Fighting back the N-word just to let Bitch rip at an upcoming rally.

Calling her a bitch really not going to blow up his campaign like many would assume. Hes already done the campaign merch of “Joe and the hoe got to go” or some shit and there’s a lot of women who love supporting patriarchy. and, and this is me full of conjecture, hating women openly is more accepted than hating people because of their race. Call someone a bitch and yeah that’s bad but there’s always the fall back “well at least it isn’t the n word” and “well yeah she is a bitch/acting like a bitch” and couch it as not “being about” gender

• True 1

10 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Calling her a bitch really not going to blow up his campaign like many would assume. Hes already done the campaign merch of “Joe and the hoe got to go” or some shit and there’s a lot of women who love supporting patriarchy. and, and this is me full of conjecture, hating women openly is more accepted than hating people because of their race. Call someone a bitch and yeah that’s bad but there’s always the fall back “well at least it isn’t the n word” and “well yeah she is a bitch/acting like a bitch” and couch it as not “being about” gender

It may not cost him a huge number of votes but it'll screw him with the swing state suburban wine mom vote. 

1 hour ago, Uaarkson said:

There's a fix for this and here's how it could go down.

They tell him he's won and put him in a room, maybe a cell, like one of those types of cells the late great Hannibal Lecter once stayed in.

Then put a camera on him 24/7 and broadcast what he says.  Anyone can tune in to see his nonsense, great ratings, and he doesn't actually have to be the president.

11 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

There's a fix for this and here's how it could go down.

They tell him he's won and put him in a room, maybe a cell, like one of those types of cells the late great Hannibal Lecter once stayed in.

Then put a camera on him 24/7 and broadcast what he says.  Anyone can tune in to see his nonsense, great ratings, and he doesn't actually have to be the president.

Put him in a little fake oval office and have him sign fake executive orders and brag about it!

• Haha 2