Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

58 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

20,000 people at the Phoenix rally:

GUkrD0sXgAA9ZnL?format=jpg&name=large

But you see, they just would never let Trump put anyone up in the nosebleeds, it's a fire code thing or something, fake news, you're stupid.

Trump's 88,000 member crowd.

Harris's 1500 member crowd.

Of course the media won't cover this.

but none of that fucking matters because this just clinched the election!!!!

Tim Walz is a Dreamcast fan confirmed!!!

• Haha 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 3

Kamala made a really well-executed appeal to yet more protestors at this Arizona rally of the Israeli-Palestinian war, off the cuff and without a script, by emphasizing her and Biden's push for a cease-fire. Even better handled than last time, and a really impressive job IMO.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Kamala made a really well-executed appeal to yet more protestors at this Arizona rally of the Israeli-Palestinian war, off the cuff and without a script, by emphasizing her and Biden's push for a cease-fire. Even better handled than last time, and a really impressive job IMO.

She handled it infinitely better than she did in Michigan!

• True 3

40 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

This is such a sweet story lmao

35 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Looking forward to the clip when it comes out.

12 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Not me. I have all the gaming hardware and don't touch it.

Yea I remember you buying the Switch but you just didn't get into it. From the little I know of you it seems like you live a busy life. But you're point is correct in that people just fall off gaming as they get older. 

I'll be playing PlayStation in my 80's if I make it that long. 

10 minutes ago, Comet said:

Hope he’s not one of those Sonic fans. 

I'm not following. :p

31 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm not following. :p

Allow me to educate… (I’m sorry)

NYMAG.COM

How Sonic became fodder for deviant art on DeviantArt.

NZ.PINTEREST.COM

Over 500 fans have voted on the 10+ items on Unspeakably Weird Sonic Fan Art That Will Make You Question Everything. Current Top 3: This... No. Just No., This ...

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1

The other Black politician who says he was with Trump in that near-fatal chopper crash (Politico)

The man who almost crashed in a helicopter with Donald Trump told POLITICO Trump confused him with former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown — despite the former president’s repeated insistence it was Brown.

It was Nate Holden, a former city councilman and state senator from Los Angeles, who said in an exclusive interview late Friday that he remembers the near-death experience well. He and others believe it happened sometime in 1990.

“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco,” Holden said. “I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles.

“I guess we all look alike,” Holden told POLITICO, letting out a loud laugh.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 1

I'm watching The West Wing for the first time.. Season 2 Episode 4 when Ainsley is about to decline Leo's job offer she spouts all of Trump's views including the border verbatim. How I wonder if Trump watched this and decided that those were the views he had to have to win the Republican vote.

It's free on HBO Max, I highly encourage someone to view this episode, at least the last ~15 minutes and confirm.

• Halal 1

13 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Someone's over an hour late to his own rally and he's spending the time on his Xwitter-lite social media platform.

I’m sure both of the attendees to his rally will get over being inconvenienced