Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

36 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Say no more I can address the size of the Kamala crowds and bridge the small divide. *at press conference. My crowd on January 6 was probably just as big as MLK had

I once worked with a guy who complained why we got MLK off but not some other holiday. "What did he ever do!?"

14 minutes ago, S3xB0t said:

At what percentage of white would the wider white community consider the cutoffs for the different tiers?

Italians used to not be considered white enough to be in the club.  Same is probably true for most from Southern Europe. 

r1h7xezcjxz71.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

• True 1

4 minutes ago, S3xB0t said:

I think we should all just be happy that we’re past the point in human history where the British were at the top of the whiteness scale. 

I dunno man, that’s a whiteness that is pretty hard to beat.

RFK Jr. has made the ballot in Texas. If Texas moves 3% more to the left (as it has been, or more, each Presidential cycle since 2008) and RFK takes 3% of the vote (mostly from Trump), then Harris carries the state.

I actually don't believe that will happen, though.

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

RFK Jr. has made the ballot in Texas. If Texas moves 3% more to the left (as it has been, or more, each Presidential cycle since 2008) and RFK takes 3% of the vote (mostly from Trump), then Harris carries the state.

No edging if you're not gonna pull through

16 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

they would just declare that any vote from a minority was invalid because whose going to stop them

24 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I dunno, I have my conspiracy theory that a Republican candidate for president will never get less than 52% of the vote in Texas. Nobody will ever look into it, because it’s Texas and “Texas is always a Red state”. But Republicans known if they lose Texas even once, they will never win another Presidential election ever again. 

41 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Definitely real pollster everyone should pay attention to.

GUgA7MqXUAAEKP5?format=jpg&name=large

I said a couple pages back that it was almost comforting to see Trump start complaining about polls because you know things are probably going good for you if Trump is whining about polls.

Well, judging from the past, if Rasmussen is polling +5 Republican then you are cruising! :lol:

Seriously though, they have always polled redder than average, but did they always release statements like this? This kind of partisan hackery is more at home on an editorial page or even Fox's prime time lineup than from a pollster....

10 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

… and then there was the Irish. also not white enough? … or human or whatever. 

I think it’s just as simple as the original british traitors were racist and anti-immigration to ALL people but then whenever they felt the need to increase the size of their base the rhetoric was decreased to allow other whites into the club. Source: synthetic thc from berlin

• Haha 1
  • Halal 1
  • Hype 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

Does this family know that it’s taboo to fuck each other?

IMG-9395.jpg
IMG-9396.jpg

This is so confusing.  Him taking a picture of his mom leaned back on a couch with a "banging Melania" perspective.  The other photographer invited into the apartment to photograph them in a banging position, her hands on his hips. 

I would think they would have enough awareness to not let this get to Liz Hurley levels, but these are Trumps