Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Cook Political Report shifts Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada all back to Toss-Up(had been Lean Republican).

Sabato shifts Minnesota and New Hampshire from Lean Dem to Likely Dem and Georgia to Toss-Up.

I am curious, with the way the battlegrounds are panning out if Kamala carries all Lean/Likely Dem states along with MI/WI/PA does that get her to 270 or does she need at least one out of NV/AZ/GA/NC?

Mi pa wi cinch it iirc

5 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Cook Political Report shifts Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada all back to Toss-Up(had been Lean Republican).

Sabato shifts Minnesota and New Hampshire from Lean Dem to Likely Dem and Georgia to Toss-Up.

I am curious, with the way the battlegrounds are panning out if Kamala carries all Lean/Likely Dem states along with MI/WI/PA does that get her to 270 or does she need at least one out of NV/AZ/GA/NC?

Without NV/AZ/GA/NC and with Nebraska's district, Harris has 270 votes.

4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

The amount of anger and frustration I'm seeing and hearing is just:feelsgood:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

19 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Mi pa wi cinch it iirc

I know that we are a bit averse to optimism around here, but Republicans keep using the phrase "The race is Trump's to lose", but I feel like those three "Blue Wall" states are Kamala's to lose.

We have talked before about how it's funny that Dems will wring their hands over anything, and yet the GOP rallies confidently around a convicted criminal.....but just put yourselves in Trump team's shoes right now. Anyone who isn't too dumb to understand the situation has to be looking at running the table on NV, AZ, GA, NC and still coming up short has to be sweating.....

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The WSJ Editorial Board published an op-ed that essentially said that -- as bad as Vance is -- the "real" problem is the top of the GOP ticket.

A revelation on par with Columbus "discovering" America.

• True 1

2 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If you are actually watching this post birth abortion of a press conference you’re no better than @ort

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I'm following it via other people posting about it not watching it myself like a sicko.

This thread gained like four pages in 2 hours, you are all sickos. Does anyone on this goddamn board actually work?!?

• Haha 1
  • Sicko 1

2 minutes ago, Chris- said:

This thread gained like four pages in 2 hours, you are all sickos. Does anyone on this goddamn board actually work?!?

Hell I was interviewing someone virtually the other day and I refreshed this page to get updates during one of their long answers 

• Haha 3
  • Hype 1

11 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Lol I was litteraly going to ask this very question. This thread is constantly updated every 30 seconds and I'm like, wtf are these guys doing all day? :p

Joking aside you guys must all work by a computer or have the unlimited ability to post on your phone while working. It's all good as I just enjoy reading the responses. 

• True 2

2 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

I find Joe Rogan's appeal completely baffling. I can kind of contort myself into understanding what people like about Trump, but The JRE is an aural assault on the limbic system to the extent that it should be classified as a WMD.

I just knew him as the Fear Factor host and for his contempt/confrontation with Carlos Mencia… then he seemingly disappeared for me until he reappeared apparently as some ultra influential podcaster..

48 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Got a map screenshot? I might be looking at it wrong, but I see Harris at 265 and would need to win one of those 4 battleground states.

I actually don't have a full time job right now. I was so burned out after working at the place I did for 15 years, and Covid shook things up, so I have not yet returned to a full-time job.

It also helped that I got my house paid off a few years back so I keep my living expenses pretty low. I find that, for now at least, I am much happier having a little less spending money and a lot less stress than the alternative.

So yes, I am free to doom scroll to my heart's content :sun:

• Hugs 3

3 minutes ago, Gavin King said:

Got a map screenshot? I might be looking at it wrong, but I see Harris at 265 and would need to win one of those 4 battleground states.

I think this is the right setup

image.png

• stepee 1
  • Halal 1

8 minutes ago, Firewithin said:

wait michele tafoya as in NFL michele tafoya is a chud??????

Yup, she’s an extreme chud that was talking about after-birth abortions on talk shows when Roe v Wade was getting overturned.

Also, Trump says he'll campaign again after the Democratic National Convention.

Is this Reverse 2016 or something? Hillary was out of the picture August 2016 while Trump was campaigning everywhere. Now Harris/Walz are campaigning in swing states across the country while he went to Montana this week and did a press conference today.

Someone here told me maybe he's afraid of doing stuff outdoors right now. I know Hillary wasn't campaigning in Aug 2016 because they decided to do most of their fundraising in August. What is he doing, exactly?

Trump is so random but predictable at the same time..

“Donald you need to bridge a bit of the discontent with the Black community, reconnect with them on issues that are pertinent to them”

- Say no more I can address the size of the Kamala crowds and bridge the small divide. *at press conference. My crowd on January 6 was probably just as big as MLK had

Luckily for MAGA Loser King, his followers have no idea who MLK was..

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Yeah because at the root of American Racism and white supremacy, their are tiers to whiteness and you either buy into their philosophy or you don't.

At what percentage of white would the wider white community consider the cutoffs for the different tiers?