Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

This might make you guys feel old, but for most us around here there's a bigger age difference between Kamala and Biden than there is Kamala and us. She is almost Gen X.

Coupled with how Trump has changed politics I have no problem with experimenting with what having a legit younger generation run means for what is acceptable.

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:

If you don't like dril, then you're one of the few people who don't like dril but have regular sex.

I was obviously referring to Pokemon Go, L rizz right here.

dril tweets are often very good but I don't feel strongly enough about them to have any real opinion about dril himself.

2 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I was obviously referring to Pokemon Go, L rizz right here.

dril tweets are often very good but I don't feel strongly enough about them to have any real opinion about dril himself.

Rizz you say? Aren't you my age?

going-to-bed-1-801x1024.png

Just now, Jason said:

"unsupervised female health decisions"

GUfGNMMWIAApSkJ?format=jpg&name=small

It's a fake.

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That isn't real in any sense of the word and the use of the long-since-overstayed-its-welcome "couches joke" should've been a dead giveaway.

Like I said I posted before I saw the couch bit and then immediately deleted it, how the hell did both you get the quote post in so fast it was up for like 10 seconds. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Like I said I posted before I saw the couch bit and then immediately deleted it, how the hell did both you get the quote post in so fast it was up for like 10 seconds. :lol:

Because I just KNEW someone on here was going to post the goddamned thing here because it's gone viral on ResetERA, I had the post ready to pull the trigger on.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

This board just collectively lost 10 pounds in cum weight after a dril reference and you're surprised you got quote snitched quickly? Please.

• Haha 1

Just now, LazyPiranha said:

For what it’s worth, pokemon go to the polls is more cringe because it’s not even vaguely on topic.  The dril tweet is at least correct in context as opposed to using it as some wordplay akin to water boarding the language.

It's the equivalent of the band saying "THERE'S NO PLACE WE LIKE PLAYING MORE THAN *INSERT CITY HERE*" to get a cheap pop.

Cook Political Report shifts Georgia, Arizona, and Nevada all back to Toss-Up(had been Lean Republican).

Sabato shifts Minnesota and New Hampshire from Lean Dem to Likely Dem and Georgia to Toss-Up.

I am curious, with the way the battlegrounds are panning out if Kamala carries all Lean/Likely Dem states along with MI/WI/PA does that get her to 270 or does she need at least one out of NV/AZ/GA/NC?

• stepee 1
  • Thanks 1