Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

It's so weird that he says someone or somethings name and it distracts him from what he's saying and goes on a rant about it forgetting what he was previously talking about. 

He just said kamala is a woman and represents a certain group of people. 

5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Would be nice if anyone would follow up with a question when he lies when giving an answer. 

But then he won't let them into the next press conference. :(

5 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Would be nice if anyone would follow up with a question when he lies when giving an answer. 

No one ever asks about his post birth abortion talking point.  That NABJ event was one of the rare ones where he got pressed on anything

• True 1

3 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

I see he's back to questioning Harris race, Goodluck with that lol. 

"Whether it's Indian or Black, I think it's very disrespectful to both."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If you are actually watching this post birth abortion of a press conference you’re no better than @ort

I'm following it via other people posting about it not watching it myself like a sicko.

• Hype 1

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If you are actually watching this post birth abortion of a press conference you’re no better than @ort

I started, then I had to explain to the VP of IT that I'm not going to build these file feeds that only will be seen internally that needs me to individually add 700 subclients to it and they'll have to do it in reporting.  then I was like "I'm just going to see what other people say about it" after putting my work mouse on the mouse mover so it keeps Teams active.

He seemed depressed and bitchy.

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

Sadly at best it probably just maintains his 46% ceiling. 

I mean I imagine at least some of them will see how low energy and completely out of momentum he is and just give up. There's only so much denial the human mind can take before it implodes!

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Saw it pointed out on Bluesky that the podium just had a Mar a Largo logo on it and there was no campaign signage at all anywhere

He's gone rogue! "I'll do it myself, ALL OF IT!"

• True 1

So, I know this won't happen in a billion years, nor am I implying that it ever would, but hypothetically: what would it look like if Trump dropped out?

Would Vance become the nominee? Would he even be able to pick a VP? What if the entire GOP ticket was off the books due to deadlines having passed?

Following that, what if there only a single ticket to vote for? Do you win by default? What if there are none? I'm sure I learned at least some of this in a civics class years ago, but nothing but a singing cartoon bill remains in my brain. 

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

So, I know this won't happen in a billion years, nor am I implying that it ever would, but hypothetically: what would it look like if Trump dropped out?

Would Vance become the nominee? Would he even be able to pick a VP? What if the entire GOP ticket was off the books due to deadlines having passed?

Following that, what if there only a single ticket to vote for? Do you win by default? What if there are none? I'm sure I learned at least some of this in a civics class years ago, but nothing but a singing cartoon bill remains in my brain. 

Glass shatters and Jeb Bush runs in with a steel chair.

• stepee 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hype 2

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I think Trump would still be on the ballot, meaning if Vance won, Trump would be able to cuck Vance out of being President. 

8 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Joe Rogan has endorsed RFK Jr.

I find Joe Rogan's appeal completely baffling. I can kind of contort myself into understanding what people like about Trump, but The JRE is an aural assault on the limbic system to the extent that it should be classified as a WMD.

• Halal 2

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

A dril tweet is part of the official press release of a presidential campaign.

Now I well and truly have seen it all.

This is easily as bad as Pokemon Go to the polls, but people aren't ready for that conversation.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1
  • True 1
  • Wrong 6