Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

48 minutes ago, Jason said:

Screenshot_20240807_125311_Bluesky.jpg

I don't get it, it reminds me of when Spicer called covfefe an inside joke.  He has people around him to come up with reasons why he does a dumb thing when another hunk of his brain offgasses for the last time.

So Vance offered to debate Harris on August 12 or 13 for some reason but said he won't debate walz because he's not sure hell be the VP nominee, despite the ticket being roll called the other day. What a fucking weirdo. 

Found the quote. 

17230644061348267726579014333139.png?ex=

• Confused 3

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

So Vance offered to debate Harris on August 12 or 13 for some reason but said he won't debate walz because he's not sure hell be the VP nominee, despite the ticket being roll called the other day. What a fucking weirdo. 

So the GOP VP candidate wants to debate the Democratic Presidential candidate?  I hope Trump smells blood in the water.   Sounds like Vance is a turncoat. 

You know, Vance is obnoxious and whatever he is.. but now that hes started using “Stolen Valor” to criticize the service of Walz.. I legit actually hate him..

Walz did 24 years in the Guard and retired from it not going to Iraq at 41

Vance served 4 years as Public Affairs and did 6 months in Iraq..

There is absolutely nothing wrong with either of those, what is wrong is some f’n schmuck not just downplaying but claiming “Stolen Valor” .. fuck him

• Halal 2

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Where's Donnie?!? What's Donnie hiding?!?!

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

He's gone full dementia and the magic anti dementia drugs aren't working anymore. 

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Found the quote. 

so did daddy tell him to go with the biden is coming strategy 

9 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If the Social Media outlets starting selling the idea that Vance has become the Alpha dog and turned Trump into his sidekick the meltdown would be amazing lol..

20 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Found the quote. 

What in the actual fuck?

Between this and Vance standing in on the battleground tour I am legit wondering if there is something wrong with Trump.

Are they actually trying to force him off the ticket?

I don't see how you lob up this easy of a spike for your opponent for no reason. The "Trump is so scared to debate Kamala he needs his VP to protect him" headlines and attack ads write themselves.

I am trying to think....did Vance clear this with Trump before saying it....or did he do it without his approval. Both have insane implications that are hard to imagine....

34 minutes ago, Jason said:

Apparently the new attempt at retort on the couch fucking is claiming Walz had to have his stomach pumped of horse jizz. 

These idiots are missing the subtle beauty of the couch fucking joke; it’s subtly plausible.  You tell me a pasty white dude admitted to fucking a couch, I’ll believe you.  You tell me someone got so full of horse spunk they needed medical intervention, that’s obviously bullshit.  

• True 1

New one I’ve heard: Kamala can’t be president because the constitution uses “He” when talking about the president, and Kamala is not a “He” when discussing the duties of the president 

and tbh they’d probably get 3 votes at scotus with such an argument because it ignores the qualifications clause of the constitution 

• Guillotine 1

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

New one I’ve heard: Kamala can’t be president because the constitution uses “He” when talking about the president, and Kamala is not a “He”

and tbh they’d probably get 3 votes at scotus with such an argument 

Honestly, if they stick with calling her she Ill call it a win for their decorum tbf

8 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Does the “JD” in JD Vance stand for Jeffrey Dahmer?

(okay, I stole that from one of the Pod Save guys but it’s good)

are you sure? serial killer is far too cool for him

50 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

What in the actual fuck?

Between this and Vance standing in on the battleground tour I am legit wondering if there is something wrong with Trump.

Are they actually trying to force him off the ticket?

I don't see how you lob up this easy of a spike for your opponent for no reason. The "Trump is so scared to debate Kamala he needs his VP to protect him" headlines and attack ads write themselves.

I am trying to think....did Vance clear this with Trump before saying it....or did he do it without his approval. Both have insane implications that are hard to imagine....

Judging from Trump's weird "Biden will come back" fanfic I imagine he's having a rough time and yelling at a picture of Biden behind a podium all day between his Depends changings.  The stress of getting shot at and the first organized Democratic campaign since 2008 might have tipped him over, plus he was humiliated by a black lady, which has probably brought the shame of his KKK loving father's spirit down upon him.

1 minute ago, Jason said:

He's already calling him JV Vance. :p

Oh....well....carry on then!

5 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Judging from Trump's weird "Biden will come back" fanfic I imagine he's having a rough time and yelling at a picture of Biden behind a podium all day between his Depends changings.  The stress of getting shot at and the first organized Democratic campaign since 2008 might have tipped him over, plus he was humiliated by a black lady, which has probably brought the shame of his KKK loving father's spirit down upon him.

Don't forget the stress of knowing a loss means he might spend a good portion of the rest of his life behind bars....

3 hours ago, Reputator said:
WWW.THREADS.NET

Reporter: Why would people in Wisconsin want to have a beer with you? Vance: Ha ha ha ha. Ahh. Well. I guess, I guess, they’d like, they’d want to have a beer...

This is who they're sending out to stalk Harris & Walz. They're pinning most of their swing state campaigning on this guy. He has negative charisma. Like anyone around him will have their own charisma nullified.

Meanwhile, in Wisconsin...

This is great, but personally, chants in rallies like this are not something I can ever get myself to do. It feels too culty to me or something. At the same time, I acknowledge the value in enthusiastic unity.

1 minute ago, legend said:

This is great, but personally, chants in rallies like this are not something I can ever get myself to do. It feels too culty to me or something. At the same time, I acknowledge the value in enthusiastic unity.

Think of it more like a sporting event!

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Think of it more like a sporting event!

That's better, but I find it hard to do it there too, unless I'm on the team. (And I haven't been on a sports team in more than 20 years...)

9 minutes ago, legend said:

That's better, but I find it hard to do it there too, unless I'm on the team. (And I haven't been on a sports team in more than 20 years...)

You're on team muthafuckin democracy

• Haha 2
  • True 1
  • Hype 4

6 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

I think in an Obama vs Trump situation President Obama was quick witted enough to keep his civility for the most part while simultaneously being quick witted enough to make Trump into a laughingstock which would have further flustered the soggy looking cheetoh

Remind me again when Obama had to run against Trump? I missed that.