Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

38 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I kinda want it to be Shapiro because there are almost certainly enough people on the right that are so unbelievably stupid that they'll associate him with Ben Shapiro and that grifter would potentially lose enough viewers that it will hurt his ad revenue. I dunno.

Lol I have thought about this too! Ben Shapiro is such a tool so it would be comical if he would sink because of that happening. 

44 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

It's weird that "SHAPIRO IS A JEW SO THE YOUNGINS WON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE ISRAEL" when Kamala's husband is already Jewish.

That’s a pretty disingenuous attack, the complaint is that he is alleged to have had a heavy hand and strong words about anti Israeli protests. I don’t know how true it is, but this is just what I’ve heard!

• True 1

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

That’s a pretty disingenuous attack

It's almost as disingenuous as thinking Shapiro will tank her election because he updated a code of conduct for state employees that doesn't even bar them from protesting. But, that's "just what I heard"

• True 1

26 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

BTW, she has like 100+ tweets in the past 20-ish hours, and there are many that are somehow worse than this one.

She's a nut.  She's like 30 and has had a bunch of work done already and posts ceaselessly just a shitload of white supremacist trash and seems really weirdly infatuated with Trump and somehow has like a million followers.

Just now, finaljedi said:

She's a nut.  She's like 30 and has had a bunch of work done already and posts ceaselessly just a shitload of white supremacist trash and seems really weirdly infatuated with Trump and somehow has like a million followers.

I just want people to know that finding the actual tweet from the meme I posted was painful. :nottalking:

• Hugs 1

24 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Perfect for Elon’s next broodmare.

Soooooo..

As VP Harris has to certify the election results right? so if she loses she can refuse to certify and declare the other person the winner because according to the MAGAts thats an ability a VP can exercise? right?

Just like Biden can tell Trump to kick rocks as an “official” act

• Sicko 2

4 hours ago, osxmatt said:

If the past 8 years have taught me anything, it’s that not watching The Simpsons in my life has left me at a huge meme disadvantage. 

I’m just a little too young to have properly been a Simpson’s fan on my own, and my parents didn’t watch it. I feel your pain. 

1 minute ago, S3xB0t said:

I’m just a little too young to have properly been a Simpson’s fan on my own, and my parents didn’t watch it. I feel your pain. 

Just watch Season 2 through Season 8 and you'll have 95% of the meme material. Season 9 is okay, but then it really gets bad.

• Thanks 1
  • True 1

25 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Soooooo..

As VP Harris has to certify the election results right? so if she loses she can refuse to certify and declare the other person the winner because according to the MAGAts thats an ability a VP can exercise? right?

Just like Biden can tell Trump to kick rocks as an “official” act

The Electoral Count Reform Act changes her role to be ceremonial so as to not have a scenario where a Trump VP can refuse to certify.

How the SCOTUS decision would fare, I dunno.

30 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Just watch Season 2 through Season 8 and you'll have 95% of the meme material. Season 9 is okay, but then it really gets bad.

Sorry guys but leaving out season 1 is criminal. The animation is a bit different but the writing is gold.

Season 9 is mostly good actually. It just comes after the fulcrum episode of Frank Grimes in season 8 so people often remember it worse than it is. Season 10 has some gems but isn’t as good. By season 11 we are squarely in “suck” territory though. 

• stepee 1

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

How should she dress to celebrate her black heritage?  

Plenty of her pictures from her time at Howard University and being a member of the historically black Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority will do that for her in case anyone is in doubt. This is such a dumb argument from Trump but I shouldn't be surprised. He's desperate and resorting to Birthirism 2.0 because it worked so well for him the first time :| He has no idea how much he's alienating bi-racial people, particularly bi-racial people who self identify as black. My ex, who is White Spanish (mother) and Black Cuban (Father) but identifies as a black woman, is SEETHING at this shit. Ironically this is the first election she'll be able to vote in as an American citizen so it will be sweet for her if she helps to vote in the first Female President who also happens to be bi-racial.

• stepee 4
  • Halal 2
  • Hype 1

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Plenty of her pictures from her time at Howard University and being a member of the historically black Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority will do that for her in case anyone is in doubt. This is such a dumb argument from Trump but I shouldn't be surprised. He's desperate and resorting to Birthirism 2.0 because it worked so well for him the first time :| He has no idea how much he's alienating bi-racial people, particularly bi-racial people who self identify as black. My ex, who is White Spanish (mother) and Black Cuban (Father) but identifies as a black woman, is SEETHING at this shit. Ironically this is the first election she'll be able to vote in as an American citizen so it will be sweet for her if she helps to vote in the first Female President who also happens to be bi-racial.

That’s all well and good but have you considered that if I go to an Asian restaurant that has Thai and Japanese food on the menu I need to see DNA test results of everyone preparing my food because the notion that a Thai person could prepare an authentically.Japanese Celtics roll would cause me to have a stroke? Just like it would for ALL white people?  Did you think of that??? HMMMMMMM????

9 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

That’s all well and good but have you considered that if I go to an Asian restaurant that has Thai and Japanese food on the menu I need to see DNA test results of everyone preparing my food because the notion that a Thai person could prepare an authentically.Japanese Celtics roll would cause me to have a stroke? Just like it would for ALL white people?  Did you think of that??? HMMMMMMM????

most of the people preparing the food would be mexican though ;)

• Shocked 1
  • True 2

6 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

The whole "she's not one of you" push from the GOP is... bizarre.

I mean who else is qualified to let me know someone isn't black than a 70 year old white raper... Wait... Rap? Oh no that's rape... Raper... Rapist... Close enough or something. 

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:
WWW.DETROITNEWS.COM

United Auto Workers President Shawn Fain told The Detroit News who's his "favorite" Democrat to be Vice President Kamala Harris' running mate.

The UAW President has openly said he is in favour of Walz or Beshear.

No take backs