Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

Looks like the right's talking points have come out, strongest argument on how Kamala Harris was bad is apparently is not enough detailed policy proposals. When Trump only has concepts of plans. Here we are I guess.

Good. That shit will look extremely weak to anyone with a brain. Undecideds can be pretty dumb but even they can enjoy a "concept of a plan" meme. An easy-to-understand self-own.

• Halal 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, Xbob42 said:

Good. That shit will look extremely weak to anyone with a brain. Undecideds can be pretty dumb but even they can enjoy a "concept of a plan" meme. An easy-to-understand self-own.

Absolutely, we really need to push this meme out. Concepts of plans is really on point.

Closing remarks:

Kamala: Samwise Gamgee - “It's like the great stories, Mr. Frodo, the ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad has happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing this shadow, even darkness must pass. A new day will come, and when the sun shines, it'll shine out the clearer. I know now folks in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going because they were holding on to something. That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo, and it's worth fighting for.”

Trump - Denethor - “FLEEEE! FLEE FOR YOUR LIIIIVES!!!”

• Haha 5
  • Hype 1

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

If the internet knows what its doing this should be the quote of the debate.

What makes it such a gift to Harris and Dems is that they got a sound byte that may be about health care, but it doesn't just apply to health care.

-Every two weeks is infrastructure week.

-He'll let us know how he's going to vote on abortion any day now

-Still waiting for him to release those tax returns

-He is magically going to end the wars

Everything about Trump's campaign's and presidency is concept of a plan that will be Coming Soon.

• Hype 1

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

484K likes, 0 comments - taylorswift on September 10, 2024: "Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country. Recently I was made aware that AI of ‘me’ falsely endorsing Donald Trump’s...

• Shocked 2
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 3

Just now, SaysWho? said:
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

484K likes, 0 comments - taylorswift on September 10, 2024: "Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make sure to watch and read everything I can about their proposed policies and plans for this country. Recently I was made aware...

It's Joever

1 minute ago, SaysWho? said:
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

484K likes, 0 comments - taylorswift on September 10, 2024: "Like many of you, I watched the debate tonight. If you haven’t already, now is a great time to do your research on the issues at hand and the stances these candidates take on the topics that matter to you the most. As a voter, I make...

But Taylor, THE BLACK MIGRANTS WANT TO EAT YOUR CAT

• Haha 1

I would say the debate kind of sharpened the lens of how this election has been and will be viewed.

Those of us who have been saying that maybe the biggest deciding factor in the election will be to simply remind people how much they dislike Trump had a veritable feast tonight.

On the flip side, we certainly saw the contours of what the argument against Kamala will be. Will Trump be allowed to ride a complete double standard to victory where Kamala is criticized for not enough detail even thought Trump gives next to none(this is another reason why the was such a bad sound byte for Trump...he gifted Kamala this on something people really want to make a weakness for her)

We all know what the good, right, and sane answer should be.....but like the polls I suspect we won't know what the actual answer is until Election Night.

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

I would say the debate kind of sharpened the lens of how this election has been and will be viewed.

Those of us who have been saying that maybe the biggest deciding factor in the election will be to simply remind people how much they dislike Trump had a veritable feast tonight.

On the flip side, we certainly saw the contours of what the argument against Kamala will be. Will Trump be allowed to ride a complete double standard to victory where Kamala is criticized for not enough detail even thought Trump gives next to none(this is another reason why the was such a bad sound byte for Trump...he gifted Kamala this on something people really want to make a weakness for her)

We all know what the good, right, and sane answer should be.....but like the polls I suspect we won't know what the actual answer is until Election Night.

Tbf Trump has shown that giving too much detail is bad for getting elected because it allows for a specific avenue of attack.

51 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

She has already said that in different ways a couple of times during this debate. She listed all his crimes earlier, etc.

Merely one example. It can be twisted in many ways. Fragile ego. Inability to keep his mouth shut when he needs to. etc etc.

• True 1