Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

My deepest and most sincere condolences.

:rose:

I’m guessing it has something to do with her mother going full klansman with comments about “Illegal immigrants” from Haiti near where she lives near Springfield. These people are scared of their own fucking shadow

Also I said I’d do whatever she wanted if she picked up these bad boys from target:

WWW.TARGET.COM

Read reviews and buy Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Oreo Limited Edition Soda - 10pk/7.5 fl oz Mini-Cans at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.

• Shocked 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Also I said I’d do whatever she wanted if she picked up these bad boys from target:

WWW.TARGET.COM

Read reviews and buy Coca-Cola Zero Sugar Oreo Limited Edition Soda - 10pk/7.5 fl oz Mini-Cans at Target. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.

I saw an ad for these today and I threw up a little in my mouth. 

• True 1

18 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I’ve heard positive reviews. I’ll report back

My wife brought a bottle home yesterday, me and my daughter found it completely revolting, but my wife loved it and chugged the whole bottle.

• Hype 1

Another thing happening is the gop is failing to get support for its own CR bill that dems won't vote for because they added the save act to it so wonder how close they'll take us to a shutdown in an election year. So far 10 house Republicans have voiced opposition to it. 

37 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

WWW.TARGET.COM

I had one of these today.  It does taste disconcertingly like drinking an Oreo.  Better than a lot of coke one off flavors, but not something I’d want to have all that often.  Now I'm curious what the coke flavored Oreos taste like.

7 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I had one of these today.  It does taste disconcertingly like drinking an Oreo.  Better than a lot of coke one off flavors, but not something I’d want to have all that often.  Now I'm curious what the coke flavored Oreos taste like.

I’m a big fan of Oreos, and this is what I’ve read elsewhere so I am pumped to try it. 

11 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Like if I wanted to drink oreos I'd just crumble them into a milkshake.

52 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

WWW.TARGET.COM

james franco wtf GIF

• Halal 1

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Like if I wanted to drink oreos I'd just crumble them into a milkshake.

My first reaction was disgust, but when you say something like this it makes me wonder if it's not too crazy. I could totally do a coke float with ice creme and oreos, so maybe this beverage isn't so terrible?

• Shocked 1

Just now, legend said:

My first reaction was disgust, but when you say something like this it makes me wonder if it's not too crazy. I could totally do a coke float with ice creme and oreos, so maybe this beverage isn't so terrible?

Ohhh actually..... Making it into a float might work!

• stepee 1

As everyone here knows from pretty much every debate since 2016, I'm watching. I'd like to see whether we slowly lose or remain a democracy in real time. As usual, I've got my alcoholic drink at the ready and will provide updates as before, if I can keep up. We'll see. I'm hoping Harris just comes out swinging and she destroys him but I'm guessing with the muted mics and all it may be more tepid. But here's hoping.

• Thanks 1

I tend to try to be optimistic with the Democratic Party candidate during debates because I think I don't like dooming since setting the narrative is important but I will definitely try to be clear when Harris fucks up.

Again, the standard between the two is so different, so let's keep that in mind when I say "Harris fucked up" vs. "Trump says another stupid thing that will be sane-washed later".

Also I hope Harris doesn't shake Trump's hand at the beginning, be antagonistic at least, without being cunty (as Kal-El said).