Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

Yeah, 3 Hours!, which is the same amount you have (probably) worked your whole life!

I don't use a cell phone, I don't use a computer, I don't have CALL(s) when I am at work, so I guess that works against me...!  You want to be a tough guy, then I am more than happy to meet with you! 

I will give you my location, and personal information at will, and we will decide who is on the right track!

And don't take the FACT that I've had brain surgery fool you!  I am more than capable of Fighting, as I am a former VETERAN, and, would like people like you, and, your ilk to understand, we are not the ones starting this fight!  It is INANE (Copy-pasted) shit like this "message board" that is!

BUT, YOU WANT TO CALL ME OUT...

THEN OKAY!  CONTACT ME (Oh, I guess I wont be available for 3 hours...  You FUCKING PUTZ)! 

i WONT LEAVE MY LOCATION HERE, FOR ANYONE TO SEE, HOWEVER,  IF YOU WANT TO WORK THIS OUT, I AM CERTAIN WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP!!!  

I'D RECOMMEND YOU  THINK ABOUT IT?!

• stepee 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 5
  • Hype 1

22 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Imo This probably means he’s getting serious jail time. If it were nothing or probation with ankle monitor he’d just do that now or before the election. Or even a 30-90 day sentence could be started now and he would be released before he takes office should he win. But when you consider the behavior of the convicted during and after the trial, and the lack of remorse he has shown, he’s getting the book thrown at him. But will only matter if he loses. 

It's really hard for me to look at everything that's happened until now and come to the conclusion that NEXT TIME is when he's finally going to face actual consequences.

5 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

Yeah, 3 Hours!, which is the same amount you have (probably) worked your whole life!

I don't use a cell phone, I don't use a computer, I don't have CALL(s) when I am at work, so I guess that works against me...!  You want to be a tough guy, then I am more than happy to meet with you! 

I will give you my location, and personal information at will, and we will decide who is on the right track!

And don't take the FACT that I've had brain surgery fool you!  I am more than capable of Fighting, as I am a former VETERAN, and, would like people like you, and, your ilk to understand, we are not the ones starting this fight!  It is INANE (Copy-pasted) shit like this "message board" that is!

THEN OKAY!  CONTACT ME (Oh, I guess I wont be available for 3 hours...  You FUCKING PUTZ)! 

i WONT LEAVE MY LOCATION HERE, FOR ANYONE TO SEE, HOWEVER,  IF YOU WANT TO WORK THIS OUT, I AM CERTAIN WE CAN SET SOMETHING UP!!!  

Stay Mad GIF

• Halal 1

9 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Qaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

---

Busting out some old ass copypasta

• stepee 2
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

Oh, THREE HOURS? Wow, congratulations on your monumental achievement! Clearly, you’ve reached the pinnacle of human productivity—please, regale me with tales of your herculean effort over the course of your entire life, which I’m sure amounts to a whole THREE HOURS of work! Truly inspiring. Tell me, does your couch have a monument dedicated to your ass yet? If not, I’ll start a GoFundMe.

Let me break it down for you—I DON’T USE A CELL PHONE because clearly, I’ve transcended modern communication. I DON’T USE A COMPUTER, because why would I? I only use carrier pigeons and smoke signals! NO CALLS FOR ME at work, either—I prefer psychic waves. It’s much more efficient. So yeah, maybe all that works against me in your little game of “Let’s measure who’s more disconnected from reality.”

You want to play “tough guy,” huh? Oh, I’m THRILLED! I’ll give you my location—better yet, I’ll tattoo my coordinates on your forehead for easy reference! Personal information? Pfft, take it ALL! My birth certificate, social security number, my favorite kind of soup—whatever you need! And THEN we’ll finally decide who’s on the “right track” like this is some kind of deranged episode of America’s Next Top Lunatic.

Oh, and don’t be fooled by the FACT (capitalized for extra reality) that I’ve had BRAIN SURGERY! In fact, my brain is now so advanced, I’ve leveled up to VETERAN 2.0. Fighting? Oh, buddy, I’ll fight you, the air, the concept of time itself! People like you don’t understand—we’re not starting the fight, we’re just FINISHING it… one brain cell at a time. But go ahead and copy-paste your nonsense, since apparently, you’ve ascended to the god-tier of forum combat where every word is a potential haymaker. Bravo.

YOU CALLED ME OUT? GREAT! CONTACT ME! Or don’t—I’ll be busy not being available for three hours because… OH NO, TIME IS A CONSTRUCT! I guess I’ll just stare at the wall and wait for the universe to realign itself around your schedule. Or maybe I’ll train for our inevitable clash by wrestling shadows and punching my reflection in the mirror. Either way, I’m ready to go when you are, PUTZ SUPREME.

But no, really, let’s set something up. I’ll bring the popcorn, you bring your ego. Should be a good show.

(Thank you ChatGPT, whom I asked to "generate a deranged response to this")

• Haha 5

Just now, SaysWho? said:
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The younger Cheney, one of former President Donald Trump's most prominent conservative critics, also said she was supporting Democratic Rep. Colin Allred for Senate in Texas.

Is his friend going to also vote for Harris or will Dick have to bring his quail rifle out of retirement to coax him?

15 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

Duck What GIF by meityform

• Haha 1
  • Hype 1

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

lol, this is the WaPo hit piece about her being "a different person" in the office?

DZKd62C.png

So, she's competent and knows as much as her staff about the issues, and they can't manipulate her like Feinstein's staff did?

...do... other presidents/vice presidents not ask why...?

tense-massage.gif

"Okay, I’ll bite. How are you Okay, I’ll bite. How are you here? Does Jitterbug have forum access now?ere? Does Jitterbug have forum access now?"

Okay, Ill bite,

Does that mean I can't see anything for the remaining 21 hours???  Just curious, as this is what your nonsensical post seems to imply..

But, like you, and many here, seem to misunderstand, is that people actually DO CARE about what has been (The whole 60 of you - including me) said, and if it wasn't said in a certain way, it MIGHT have been more well received!

I've been here for quite awhile, and I can TRUTHFULLY say your opinions have turned me off!  Does that RESONATE with you?

But, you keep being you, and we will see who comes out on top...

5 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

"Okay, I’ll bite. How are you Okay, I’ll bite. How are you here? Does Jitterbug have forum access now?ere? Does Jitterbug have forum access now?"

Okay, Ill bite,

Does that mean I can't see anything for the remaining 21 hours???  Just curious, as this is what your nonsensical post seems to imply..

But, like you, and many here, seem to misunderstand, is that people actually DO CARE about what has been (The whole 60 of you - including me) said, and if it wasn't said in a certain way, it MIGHT have been more well received!

I've been here for quite awhile, and I can TRUTHFULLY say your opinions have turned me off!  Does that RESONATE with you?

But, you keep being you, and we will see who comes out on top...

Just now, CastletonSnob said:

Liz Cheney endorsed Colin Allred.

one of you mofos needs to pick an icon

• Haha 3
  • True 2
  • Halal 2