Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

6 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

I was passing through Yerington, NV on the way home from Carson City yesterday and this building reminded me of just how hard in rural areas it will be for Democrats. 

lyon-county-v0-rmahmx0slfmd1.jpg?width=1

Oh he has a justice complex, alright.

24 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Despite ballots already being printed and voting starting today in NC, the courts have ordered that it stop:

9xjTQWI.png

thats a nice little loop to put on ballots, these early vote ballots arent valid cause RFK is on them.. brain worm batch arent admissible for votes…. “we have proof folks submitted more than 1 voting ballot”

...and, 17 post later, this is what I get...

At least the insults (That were directed at me) actually made sense!

But you all go on posting shit that is relevant!  It makes me laugh!!!, and I'm certain that whoever looks at these post will too.

Godspeed, and good luck!

• Shocked 1
  • Ukraine 1
  • Hype 1

8 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

But you all go on posting shit that is relevant!  It makes me laugh!!!, and I'm certain that whoever looks at these post will too.

Godspeed, and good luck!

3 hour work shift today?

SaysWho ?  Says Me!, so why don't you stop acting like the pussy, I know you are...  And you know, actually talk! 

Wait, you can't do that, because you aren't actually interested in shit like that...  You just want to be KING of the message board.  Well, you are!!!  All of us bow down.

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1
  • Ukraine 1
  • Hype 1

5 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

An important note is that undecideds seem to be leaning towards Harris, which is good (was the VAST opposite in 2016):

36WJUcK.png

Something else to be cautiously hopeful about is that registration data shows that young women (and other strong Dem groups) appear to be registering to vote in record numbers right now. Those groups are typically not captured in polling, and the models likely aren't accounting for them. So there is some hope that Harris is being underestimated due to that. Again, cautious optimism. 

Favorability pretty much suggests this is going to happen, Harris is now even on 538s aggregate on favorability Trump is 10 points in the hole, and 4 points lower overall.

12 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

Godspeed, and good luck!

Creed GIF by hamlet

1 minute ago, Crst0604 said:

SaysWho ?  Says Me!, so why don't you stop acting like the pussy, I know you are...  And you know, actually talk! 

Wait, you can't do that, because you aren't actually interested in shit like that...  You just want to be KING of the message board.  Well, you are!!!  All of us bow down.

I thought you were at work and couldn't speak. So I ask again, lad: 3 hour work day?

4 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

You’re not at work, don’t lie. Nursing home patients don’t work.

• True 1

14 minutes ago, Crst0604 said:

@SaysWho? will decide who the king of the message board is. :|

• Haha 2
  • True 3

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Merchan just delayed the sentencing in the hush money case until November 26.

Imo This probably means he’s getting serious jail time. If it were nothing or probation with ankle monitor he’d just do that now or before the election. Or even a 30-90 day sentence could be started now and he would be released before he takes office should he win. But when you consider the behavior of the convicted during and after the trial, and the lack of remorse he has shown, he’s getting the book thrown at him. But will only matter if he loses.