Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

7 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Yes, hes been praising him recently, most likely at the behest of his campaign.

Man, Kemp just needs to withdraw his endorsement of Trump, and I'm sure after this Trump will given him plenty of reason to do so.

1 hour ago, Reputator said:

1,000% disagree with the Harris campaign. I get what they're saying, but muted mics is the only thing making it listenable for people watching. Everyone sounds unpresidential when they're just talking over each other.

All Harris needs to do is one “Excuse me I’M speaking” to Trump and she looks like a badass.

• stepee 1

8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I think this type of thing and the mic thing is Kamala and her team's way of really psyching out Trump.

She is signalling just now hungry she is to get him on stage that he's on his own head about just how badly things could go for him when/if he does.

9 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I think this type of thing and the mic thing is Kamala and her team's way of really psyching out Trump.

She is signalling just now hungry she is to get him on stage that he's on his own head about just how badly things could go for him when/if he does.

I think it also likely creates friction in his own camp, as his advisors (at least the smart ones) know that the less he is in public, the better...but he can't resist. 

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I think it also likely creates friction in his own camp, as his advisors (at least the smart ones) know that the less he is in public, the better...but he can't resist. 

I've been seeing the take that his advisors are probably not telling him they're pushing for muted mics because it would mean telling him they don't think he can control himself on an unmuted mic.

13 minutes ago, ort said:

Here's a good Trump pic from last week...

trump-makeup-bad-getty-august-23-2024-68

Man you guys gotta start putting that one in spoiler tags with a NSFL warning.

That's worse that a Horror movie jump scare when you're just scrolling through a thread and the Cryptkeeper pops up out of nowhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, outsida said:

CNN faking an “undecided voter” focus group.  

MEIDASNEWS.COM

I mean, CNN is a garbage network, but are we just taking this guys word at face value? If he's shit-brained enough to be a trump voter, I'm not sure I would just accept anything he claims to be reality.

I mean, maybe he's being 100% honest but we just do not know.

1 hour ago, Jason said:
BSKY.APP

You all…..it gets worse 😱

WWW.TOWNANDCOUNTRYMAG.COM

America's greatest family saga may have just found a fresh new start.

I actually starting reading this interview after the post with the tweet the other day. I was going to comment on it here but decided to spare you all the horror. Now that it’s here, this is how far I got:

Kick being Kick, she's in it for different reasons than the next gal over in the casting office waiting room. "I was born with a sticker — a name — that has made me totally uninterested in the fame factor of success," she says. "I see all my actor friends really going for it in that way because it's such a big part of the job, but it kind of turns me off. I'm frightened of it, or at least uninterested, unamused."

I wish this entire family would just die off already and leave the rest of us alone. How fucking insufferable can you be???

1 hour ago, Jason said:
BSKY.APP

You all…..it gets worse 😱

WWW.TOWNANDCOUNTRYMAG.COM

America's greatest family saga may have just found a fresh new start.

…well off people messing with a dead sea mammal.

There’s a Frasier episode like this. @MarSolo

• Sicko Sherman 1

4 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

that one gets lots if love when the MAGAts unironically wear it as a “Never Surrender” T-shirt

Which cracks me up, because it looks like he can't decide between going on a racial tirade or breaking down into tears after being told the steak house was all out of ketchup.