Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

32 minutes ago, Jwheel86 said:

spacer.png

Even if you rightly ignore everything cited here from before the civil war, and not even addressing the shit show that is using dred Scott: minor was about women being unable to vote even though they are citizens and was superseded by the 19th amendment, Wong Kim ark held that a person born to foreign nationals in the U.S. makes them a natural born citizen, and finally Perkins is about natural born citizens taken out of the country as minors by their naturalized parents. 

Very dumb people, very racist, I’m not shocked

• True 1

54 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

RFK just said Donald Trump reached out to him weeks ago and they’ve had numerous private meetings recently. Trump asked RFK to drop out and join him, likely in a cabinet position.

As I understand it, this is also illegal (offering to drop out to receive a political position), but there would obviously be no consequences.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Oh, and because Florida presents one of two pickup opportunities for Dems. They can't just play defense with all the seats on the line; they have to go after Scott and Cruz even if they will be difficult to defeat.

Dems are going to have to invest in Texas, Florida or some other red state at some point. They'll never get any major legislation passed with only a 51-53 seat majority in the Senate.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

Q: “There's a widespread perception that Harris replacing Biden on the Democratic ticket has thrown you off your game, gotten under your skin. What do you say to that?”

Trump: “No, I think we're doing great...It's unfair to him, but it's also unfair to me. I was leading.”

He just admitted he's losing, lol. 

• Haha 2
  • Hype 2

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

Screenshot_42.png?ex=66ca3afd&is=66c8e97

Still doing the black jobs, but now with Hispanics, at this rate hes going to have TX locked up for Harris.

I like the pause, like someone said hey you can't say "black jobs" and he was like "black... PEOPLE jobs" much better the blacks are people now.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

It makes no sense actually. They know that the general public is against them on all of this shit. Why they didn’t try to keep Project 2025 a total secret is beyond me.

Wasn't it unintentionally leaked?

27 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

Whatever sliver of integrity was left in RFK is now gone. You can't endorse Donald Trump and claim that you are a concerned environmentalist. He's a total joke.

Hes like so many boomer environmentalists in this regard

• Halal 1