Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

57 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The vast majority of Trump campaign funding is coming from SuperPACs anyway.

The RNC data is largely irrelevant.

Oh, I thought the SuperPAC money was part of that. Learned something today.

The RNC: I’m mad at women, I’m mad at ovulation, I’m mad about my bad haircut, I’m mad that my child won’t talk to me anymore, I’m mad at brown people, I’m mad at anyone who moved to America whose family name isn’t written in the Domesday Book. 

The DNC:

• Haha 3
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 6

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Non-existent.

And if it did become a state, I think you'd be shocked at just how often they'll elect Republicans.

Nothing but old people left after all the young folks moved to the mainland to raise families. Pretty sure the median age on the island is pushing 50. Only family I have left there are all older than my mother.

30 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

The RNC: I’m mad at women, I’m mad at ovulation, I’m mad about my bad haircut, I’m mad that my child won’t talk to me anymore, I’m mad at brown people, I’m mad at anyone who moved to America whose family name isn’t written in the Domesday Book. 

The DNC:

This is why if you can get the celebs in there, have them. Cultural victory is best victory

• stepee 1

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Non-existent.

And if it did become a state, I think you'd be shocked at just how often they'll elect Republicans.

I think anyone even remotely familiar with the cultures of Central and South America and parts of the Caribbean would not be shocked. At least, it is my understanding that many of those peoples identify more closely with American conservative “values” (real or claimed) of (Christian) faith and family. 

Just now, S3xB0t said:

I think anyone even remotely familiar with the cultures of Central and South America and parts of the Caribbean would not be shocked. At least, it is my understanding that many of those peoples identify more closely with American conservative “values” (real or claimed) of (Christian) faith and family. 

Speaking as someone from the Caribbean island of Trinidad, I can absolutely attest to that!

My side of the family tends to be the outlier in just how much we utterly despise the Republican Party.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Speaking as someone from the Caribbean island of Trinidad, I can absolutely attest to that!

My side of the family tends to be the outlier in just how much we utterly despise the Republican Party.

tbf you were a Republican once

• Guillotine 1
  • Shocked 1