Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

It’s the same basement campaign bullshit they pulled on Biden in 2020, combined with sour grapes.

I’ve seen some stuff about trumps fan fiction about Biden coming back is that Trump was so focused on “revenge” for 2020 and now he can never have it so now he just doesn’t have the gas

39 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Just trying to alienate everybody

It doesn't even make sense, since half the time it's the woman who can't conceive... so the sperm wouldn't do much good. But in that cup it does a lot more good than making another J.D. Vance, so at least there's that.

8 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I’ve seen some stuff about trumps fan fiction about Biden coming back is that Trump was so focused on “revenge” for 2020 and now he can never have it so now he just doesn’t have the gas

I do love that he'll never get that satisfaction.

• Haha 1
  • True 2

3 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Pure, unadulterated racism from trump(shocking I know)

Reveal hidden contents

What're they gonna do, grab people's daughters by the pussy?

I know Trump has been a boob for every second he's been on the political stage but I don't think people appreciate just how far he's fallen since his single, successful campaign. He's never been an ideas guy and he'll always come off badly to anyone who knows what they're talking about but he at least sat for interviews and attempted to answer questions while he was in office. He wouldn't weather an interview like he did with Axios regarding COVID. He'd call the questions nasty and then fucking bail.

I hope his debate with Harris is 4 hours long because there's simply no way he'd remain upright and conscious for it.

• True 1

15 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Supposedly it's to mock those who can't conceive naturally or use IVF.

Lolol. Says everything you need to know about these losers; the inability to even comprehend someone may want you to finish inside them and not get them pregnant is a concept they’ll never understand.

• True 1

9 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

twatter.jpg

Not 1968-sized (yet), but if some nihilistic shits try to use the crowds to stir up riots for funsies (like they did during the BLM protests) and ruin Kamalalz's convention bounce I'm going to be pissed.

This guy is just spreading misinformation this protest was already planned and police were already in place, lol. 

• Thanks 2
  • True 1

10 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

twatter.jpg

Not 1968-sized (yet), but if some nihilistic shits try to use the crowds to stir up riots for funsies (like they did during the BLM protests) and ruin Kamalalz's convention bounce I'm going to be pissed.

Ugh. Fucking idiots.

MICHIGAN 

🟦 Harris: 51% (+7)

🟥 Trump: 44%

WISCONSIN 

🟦 Harris: 50% (+6)

🟥 Trump: 44% 

NEVADA

🟦 Harris: 48% (+6)

🟥 Trump: 42%

NORTH CAROLINA 

🟦 Harris: 47% (+1)

🟥 Trump: 46%

PENNSYLVANIA 

🟦 Harris: 48% (+1)

🟥 Trump: 47%

ARIZONA 

🟥 Trump: 46% (+1)

🟦 Harris: 45%

GEORGIA 

🟥 Trump: 49% (+4)

🟦 Harris: 45%

8/6-16 | min. 651 likely voters per state

British pollster. 

• Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

twatter.jpg

Lawls

Idiots 

• Halal 1