Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

IMG-9473.jpg

gallery_22212_100_34190.jpg

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I forgot, what was Garrison’s comic in reference to?

That particular one was an edit of a comic about January 6 and showing the people storming the capitol as true red-blooded patriots...until later when Garrison decided they were actually undercover FBI Antifa BLM agents or whatever.

So I've been seeing a lot of criticism on Harris not being able to answer any questions thrown her way. This is just YouTube feeds I've been seeing yesterday and today. Is this a real issue?

It’s the same basement campaign bullshit they pulled on Biden in 2020, combined with sour grapes.  Take a look at what Trump and Vance have done to their own campaign by being out there and ask yourself why in the name of god you’d take that chance yourself.  Never interrupt your opponent when he’s making a mistake.

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, Best said:

So I've been seeing a lot of criticism on Harris not being able to answer any questions thrown her way. This is just YouTube feeds I've been seeing yesterday and today. Is this a real issue?

Totally made up. I just watched a video on MeidasTouch today that addressed that claim, and it countered with a video of Harris stopping and answering questions. It's not the only footage I've seen of her doing that, either.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1