Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Makes no sense because other races are polling the same or similar to when he dropped out

Yup trumps numbers haven't dropped, harris' have just shot up. I think people are just forgetting Trump is still very unpopular. 

MonmouthPoll

(With Leaners)

🔵 Harris 48% (+5)

🔴 Trump 43%

Monmouth #A+ - RV - 8/12

17236507502839011324985856176481.jpg?ex=

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

RICH coming from the “fuck Joe Biden” camp

No totally different since they cleverly made it Let's Go Brandon so they aren't actually swearing. 

Harris 46% (+1)

Trump 45%

Kennedy 7%

Last poll vs Biden (7/5) - Trump +4

Pew research #B - 7,569 RV - 8/11

GU9zun9WMAE_bSI?format=png&name=smalll.

"Pew's panel hasn't always resembled other polling this cycle, so it's not clear whether these patterns will be repeated in other national polls, but they show a 5 pt shift toward Harris -- concentrated among Hispanic voters

One other interesting twist: Pew weights their poll by party to the results of the NPORS study from earlier this year, which found a GOP party ID edge. But as Harris revitalizes Democrats, it's an open question whether that's still the right target"

Nate Cohn

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

As Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) held a rally in Byron Center, Michigan for former President Donald Trump's election campaign, the recently-minted running mate tried to solicit questions from reporters local to the state of Michigan, openly dismissing national reporters.But, after a minute of unsuccessfull...

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Jason said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

As Sen. J.D. Vance (R-OH) held a rally in Byron Center, Michigan for former President Donald Trump's election campaign, the recently-minted running mate tried to solicit questions from reporters local to the state of Michigan, openly dismissing national reporters.But...

alvarado-street_contains-no-juice.jpg

• True 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

I hope that before the end of his term, Biden walks down and backhands a reporter.

They should get all of them to sit in a chair and allow Biden to go all “historical woman from Airplane!” fixing on them

united airlines nasa GIF

• Sicko 1

From his "Economy" event in Asheville, NC:

bcccA0M.gif

Now they are putting her on the covers of Time Magazine with an artist sketch. They don't use a picture. They don't use a picture, they use an artist sketch. I want to use that artist. I want to find that artist, I like him very much.

This is talking about a thing called the economy. So we are doing this as an intellectual speech. You are all intellectuals today. Today we’re doing it. And we’re doing it right now.

Many people say that the only reason the stock market is up is because people think I am going to win. But there was one day a couple of weeks ago when they were not thinking that and you saw what happened.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

This popped up on my YouTube feed and it’s pretty great:

That Dukakis question was something else.. holy shit.. ”If your wife was murdered and daughter was raped and videos of it posted online.. how would you feel about the death penalty?”.

Fuck that moderator

Kudos to bush for not exploiting Dukakis answer.

5 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

That Dukakis question was something else.. holy shit.. ”If your wife was murdered and daughter was raped and videos of it posted online.. how would you feel about the death penalty?”.

Fuck that moderator

Kudos to bush for not exploiting Dukakis answer.

• Haha 2