Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

Guy who thinks stealth planes are invisible to the naked eye, that windmills kill birds en masse and cause cancer in humans, that you can stop hurricanes by launching a nuke into it and that injecting bleach into your veins could be good for you also believes insane asylums and seeking political asylum are the same thing and that immigrant visas are visa credit cards and immigrants are given luxury housing over American citizens in "sanctuary" cities. Trump can't even read, let's not forget. The dude is, to put it bluntly, an enormous fucking idiot and a blowhard to cover it up. Don't get me started on how dumb Musk is and his stupid shit eating grin.

elon-musk.jpg

giphy.webp

7 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

She needs to reschedule the GA and NC rallies as well.

Hopefully we see them added this week just because I'd love to see more of a contrast between Trump's campaign and Harris's.

I posted this interview earlier before i watched it all and while The Mooch is a grifter himself, he does spill the game here a bit... I have it qued to the relevant part.

this is the guy that Peter Thiel and JD Vance are acolytes of that The Mooch is talking about..

WWW.VOX.COM

Yarvin is in the ear of Blake Masters, Peter Thiel, and J.D. Vance.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

To Yarvin, incremental reforms and half-measures are necessarily doomed. The only way to achieve what he wants is to assume “absolute power,” and the game is all about getting to a place where you can pull that off. Critics have called his ideas “fascist” — a term he disputes, arguing that centralizing power under one ruler long predates fascism, and that his ideal monarch should rule for all rather than fomenting a class war as fascists do. 

Oh okay. Thanks for clearing that one up for us Vox

• Haha 1

Just now, MarSolo said:

I didn’t realize the September 10th debate is going to be in Philly, I’m almost half tempted to cancel my vacation just to see the shit show this city turns into.

Gotta grease up the street lights. 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I didn’t realize the September 10th debate is going to be in Philly, I’m almost half tempted to cancel my vacation just to see the shit show this city turns into.

Hannity needs to tell Trump to do a Rocky style montage and have him sprint up the stairs at the Philly Museum..

I envision..

4ae3c359326408bcaa1b4e6586897882

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Uaarkson said:

“See we need a strong Napoleon type guy to overthrow the government and replace it with something new. No he wouldn’t be a dictator! He would be a cool Happy King that rules For All.”

lmfaooo

Tech people were a mistake

• True 2
  • Halal 1

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I posted this interview earlier before i watched it all and while The Mooch is a grifter himself, he does spill the game here a bit... I have it qued to the relevant part.

this is the guy that Peter Thiel and JD Vance are acolytes of that The Mooch is talking about..

WWW.VOX.COM

Yarvin is in the ear of Blake Masters, Peter Thiel, and J.D. Vance.

Every single time you get an article about someone who hangs out with a GOP presidential candidate or was seen at gatherings with like 3 Supreme Court Justices they're always some weirdo goober with a take like "We should try to do a Hitler again, only not so bad"

Hell just last night apparently we had Elon Musk drop the brilliant take of "Atom Bomb: not as bad as you think"

• True 3

5 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Every single time you get an article about someone who hangs out with a GOP presidential candidate or was seen at gatherings with like 3 Supreme Court Justices they're always some weirdo goober with a take like "We should try to do a Hitler again, only not so bad"

Hell just last night apparently we had Elon Musk drop the brilliant take of "Atom Bomb: not as bad as you think"

These guys' emotional maturity typically arrests at around 17 or 18 I'd guess. A lot of this stuff they are talking about sounds like shit I would say in my late teens/early 20's... musing about "benelovent dictators" and other nonsense. Where it really came from was the frustration, impatience and arrogance of youth. The problem with these guys is that they are so supremely confident in their worldview, that democracy just doesn't work for them. They mistake intelligence for wisdom and don't give a flying fuck about compassion or the greater good for the most people. A lot of them are literal sociopaths.

• True 6

1 minute ago, SuperSpreader said:

Except they're rich and won the game.

Yeah but they are still (technically) beholden to the same laws as the rest of us and they don't like that. The only entity that has power and authority over them is the Federal Government and THAT'S the problem. These guys don't like the idea of being answerable to anything or anyone... it's why Ayn Rand and Libertarianism is so appealing to them. Again, the mentality of a teen-ager.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

I was thinking the same thing (about going). I wish I had gone to the Harris rally at Temple University but shit just gets crazy and you lose more time coming and going than actually being there. That being said:

giphy.webp

For a city Trump seems to really hate and believes bad things happen here, Trump sure comes to Philly a lot.

Regarding Trump slobbering over Musk's union-busting in last night's "interview":

“Firing workers for organizing, striking, and exercising their rights as Americans is economic terrorism,” Teamsters President Sean O’Brien said Tuesday in a statement to NBC News, responding to Trump’s remarks.

In July, O’Brien delivered a speech at the Republican National Convention, which he said was intended to underscore that the union’s powerful political endorsement was still available to whichever candidate pledged to champion workers’ interests.

OLOLOLOLOLOLO @ Sean O'Brien

• Haha 3
  • Halal 1

7 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I was thinking the same thing (about going). I wish I had gone to the Harris rally at Temple University but shit just gets crazy and you lose more time coming and going than actually being there. That being said:

giphy.webp

For a city Trump seems to really hate and believes bad things happen here, Trump sure comes to Philly a lot.

spacer.png

• Hype 3