Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

I absolutely hate, yes, hate, Greg Gutfeld. 

I was force fed him on a daily basis living here with my parents and that's when my hate began. That was only him on the five. 

He is repulsive on his own show. He actually thinks he is clever and funny. He's the kinda guy you just want to slap in the face REALLY hard. 

• stepee 1

1 hour ago, Best said:

I absolutely hate, yes, hate, Greg Gutfeld. 

I was force fed him on a daily basis living here with my parents and that's when my hate began. That was only him on the five. 

He is repulsive on his own show. He actually thinks he is clever and funny. He's the kinda guy you just want to slap in the face REALLY hard. 

This, but basically anyone at Fox News.

Just now, finaljedi said:

The most consequential technical genius perhaps ever.

Just think, nuclear war used to be a real threat to humanity until elon solved it with “it’s fiiiiiiiiinnnee” I can’t believe nobody ever thought of it before 

2 minutes ago, stepee said:

Just think, nuclear war used to be a real threat to humanity until elon solved it with “it’s fiiiiiiiiinnnee” I can’t believe nobody ever thought of it before 

Some people (especially the rich) go far too long in their lives without feeling physical pain. It’s so obvious to see. He really should have an actual fight with The Zuck. 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

It's why billionaires are spending tons of money on crazy doomsday shelters, because it's all gravy.

We're probably a year or so out from Musk having fun takes on lead and asbestos.

1 minute ago, Comet said:

Some people (especially the rich) go far too long in their lives without feeling physical pain. It’s so obvious to see. He really should have an actual fight with The Zuck. 

Yeah all I can think with a statement like that is he really need to at least get the shit beat out of him.

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The chuds know that Trump has free range room temperate yoghurt for brains and are deluding themselves with this gem I’ve seen on Facebook a lot recently

ECTJiFC.jpeg

Brenda I know you don’t know how to play chess so what the fuck are you talking about

Really?! Because if you watch this video, you'll see Trump DEFINITELY thinks a vote is a Valentine based on the emails he sent his supporters this mmorning...

6 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Don't make JD sad

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Ohio senator hit out the Democratic vice presidential candidate’s ‘name-calling’ before claiming Vance and his wife shared an ‘awkward’ moment at a rally

Because of his eyeliner I can only assume he goes home and listens to the used and cry’s himself to sleep

hes def not me at 16 that’s for sure

3 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

The chuds know that Trump has free range room temperate yoghurt for brains and are deluding themselves with this gem I’ve seen on Facebook a lot recently

ECTJiFC.jpeg

Brenda I know you don’t know how to play chess so what the fuck are you talking about

Actually, I saw that last night in a Dem group I'm in on FB.