Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

4 minutes ago, Reputator said:

It's this. Vance is a chameleon, to use his own word. When Trump says "jump" he asks "how high?" He's a stooge, simple as that.

I'll add that Trump is such an insecure child that even his VP pick can not "threaten" his absolute power at any point, now or into the future, hence this latest Reek of the week. 

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I guarantee there will be a Trump Truth later today about how he has the most Time magazines covers and Michigan Man of the Year awards, or something stupid like that. 

May not even be on Truth Social. He's just crawled back to Twitter like a dog. 

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I guarantee there will be a Trump Truth later today about how he has the most Time magazines covers and Michigan Man of the Year awards, or something stupid like that. 

May not even be on Truth Social. He's just crawled back to Twitter like a dog. 

Vance has said publicly he wouldn’t have Pence’d on January 6th; I don’t think it’s a huge leap that was the main litmus test for his selection.

1 hour ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

When I was a lad I feel that one of the ways to be masculine (even though I wouldn’t have possessed the language to articulate it at the time) was to be the kind of man that women wanted to be with and that men wanted to be. I feel like a lot of current Conservative Man Cinematic Universe takes that concept and mashes it together to present themselves as the kind of men that men want to be with. Redpill content and a lot of current conservative politics seem like they swim in these waters, where the Tates (and even Gaetzes / Walshes) of the world wear skintight suits that they’re not smart enough to realize are tailored in a way that is historically associated with women’s clothes, have attitudes that are hostile towards women (body count obsession, opposed to no fault divorce, opposed to access to reproductive control being accessible to women, etc.), go into anaphylactic shock when a woman says they like a dad bod or would prefer to be in the woods with a bear, etc. It’s all peacocking by men, for men.

As online and public discourse has become less gender gentrified and women’s voices become amplified, it’s clear that most of these attitudes don’t have broad popularity. Chucklefucks like Vance, The Daily Wire Menagerie of Hollywood Failures, so many twats with a podcast, etc., just can’t deal with the notion that their particular brand of bullshit is an enormous circle jerk. And yes, some of the barnacles that end up glomming onto them will inevitably be women; there’s no accounting for taste.

But these fuckin dudes are more obsessed with the attention, approval, and validation of OTHER MEN than every gay man or straight / bi woman I have ever known.

• Halal 2

47 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Vance has said publicly he wouldn’t have Pence’d on January 6th; I don’t think it’s a huge leap that was the main litmus test for his selection.

58 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I'll add that Trump is such an insecure child that even his VP pick can not "threaten" his absolute power at any point, now or into the future, hence this latest Reek of the week. 

Erm, no. This is obviously why he picked Vance:

IMG-9418.jpg

• stepee 1
  • Haha 9
  • True 1
  • Sicko 1
  • Hype 1

50 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

But these fuckin dudes are more obsessed with the attention, approval, and validation of OTHER MEN than every gay man or straight / bi woman I have ever known.

I believe at the recent RNC that Grindr was getting hit up way more than usual. So this tracks.

WWW.NEWSWEEK.COM

RNC goers may have been looking for romantic partners while in Milwaukee.

• Sicko Sherman 1

57 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Oh, tonight is Trump’s interview with Elon Musk.

I won’t listen, but I’ll be refreshing here and Threads to get all the juicy tidbits those morons spout.

48 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Ngapa Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

You know what's funny is that it often takes experienced interviewers on Fox to tip toe Trump away from rakes he's really trying to step on.

It would be hilarious if Musk walked Trump into a huge gaff because Trump is too stupid to know better and Musk doesn't know how to interview someone.

• stepee 1

2 hours ago, Comet said:

Trump won’t like this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/s/fTWwoABqOt

No horns on the cover? boo

Hillary horns was a nice one..

Trump is definitely going to be offended.

Dems convention is coming up fast and all the people Trump hates are going to gather in one place…bet hes going on google to see if Wildfire is real

spacer.png

I mean they're an unrated pollster for a reason, honestly best to pretend it didn't exist, granted the MI, and PA results aren't that crazy, but that WI is probably just wrong, unless they just really love Walz from all the crossover TV markets, lol.

30 minutes ago, Best said:

I know you guys aren't interested but I'm definitely excited for the Trump/Musk interview. So many things could go wrong to not witness it. 

I'm morbidly curious about any turbo-weird shit that comes out of it, but I don't think I could stomach such concentrated awkwardness if I tried. I have a hard enough time watching normal people in interviews.

2 hours ago, Reputator said:

There's only two things I hate in this world. People who are intolerant of other people's cultures, and the Dutch.

As someone who was not born in but now lives in West Michigan, I honestly hate the Dutch Reformed Christians that settled the area. Talk about a superiority complex!

3 minutes ago, Reputator said:

Instead of watching Trump and Musk struggling to occupy the same room with their massive egos, you can watch this instead.

It's a full-on, feature-length documentary.

Yo, I watched this recently and it's quite good. A lot of Frontline docs are available on Youtube and are well worth the time.