Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Interesting because I saw a Tweet that said all of the people at Kamala's rallies are vetted and paid actors. Now they're saying they don't exist? :lol:

I'm so over these conspiracy nuts. After eight years of that crap....no, even longer if you include the Tea Party nuts, I just don't have the fucks to give anymore.

• True 1
  • Halal 4

I did a WW2/Cold War Berlin tour today and one of the things talked about was how Hitler in one of his big speeches lied about the crowd size, that he would have people circle around and keep checking into a venue to make it seem like it was 500,000 people instead of 50k. Idk what it is with fascists but they just have this crowd size fetish. 

Well, it was explained there, as it was just propaganda to show the “might” and how united people are “even in progressive Berlin”  but I guess that is the general idea of the crowd size lies, to push the idea of the “silent majority”

• True 1
  • Halal 2

I am genuinely kind of surprised just how desperate they are. 

I am trying to remain no more than cautiously optimistic about our chances but they insist on acting like a campaign that knows the wheels are completely coming off.

No matter what happened they were so confident in 2020 and leading into this election.....it's a little weird seeing them completely freak out.

• Halal 1

16 minutes ago, stepee said:

I did a WW2/Cold War Berlin tour today and one of the things talked about was how Hitler in one of his big speeches lied about the crowd size, that he would have people circle around and keep checking into a venue to make it seem like it was 500,000 people instead of 50k. Idk what it is with fascists but they just have this crowd size fetish.

Most fascists have NPD, or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It is pathological and most NPD sufferers don't know they have it. My dad has a terrible case of it, my former boss had a terrible case of it and Trump does as well. It's probably not surprising to know that they're all Boomer men as well. Point being, those who suffer from NPD usually find a lot of success since they're so willing to walk all over everyone else (aka Trump) so they don't even see the problem with their NPD since it brings them success over most people in life (this is a mental health issue that positively reinforces the individual and can only be solved with therapy, not drugs, so it's almost impossible to get an NPD sufferer into a therapist's office). However, NPD pathology requires that they are the best, at everything, all the time, no matter how small or petty the situation is. My dad has straight up lied numerous times over the dumbest, smallest things that don't matter. He can't help himself. So anyone with NPD (which Hitler definitely had) cares about things like crowd sizes, being well loved and well liked by everyone (which is ridiculous but remember, they're suffering a mental health issue) and that they are the best all the time at everything. So while it is a crowd size fetish, it goes beyond that. It's a: "I must tell myself I am loved by more than anybody else all the time" fetish. I mean, look at the DMS-5 listed symptoms and tell me Hitler and Trump don't hit each and every one perfectly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

• Thanks 1
  • True 2
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

BSKY.APP

The Times has now jammed two different versions of this exact same story into print, still without finding a single rank-and-file Jewish voter who agrees with the premise and with plenty of experts telling them the premise is bogus https://www.nytimes.com/2024/08/11/us/politics/jewish-democrats-antisemitism.html

33 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Most fascists have NPD, or Narcissistic Personality Disorder. It is pathological and most NPD sufferers don't know they have it. My dad has a terrible case of it, my former boss had a terrible case of it and Trump does as well. It's probably not surprising to know that they're all Boomer men as well. Point being, those who suffer from NPD usually find a lot of success since they're so willing to walk all over everyone else (aka Trump) so they don't even see the problem with their NPD since it brings them success over most people in life (this is a mental health issue that positively reinforces the individual and can only be solved with therapy, not drugs, so it's almost impossible to get an NPD sufferer into a therapist's office). However, NPD pathology requires that they are the best, at everything, all the time, no matter how small or petty the situation is. My dad has straight up lied numerous times over the dumbest, smallest things that don't matter. He can't help himself. So anyone with NPD (which Hitler definitely had) cares about things like crowd sizes, being well loved and well liked by everyone (which is ridiculous but remember, they're suffering a mental health issue) and that they are the best all the time at everything. So while it is a crowd size fetish, it goes beyond that. It's a: "I must tell myself I am loved by more than anybody else all the time" fetish. I mean, look at the DMS-5 listed symptoms and tell me Hitler and Trump don't hit each and every one perfectly.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

Really well explained here. It absolutely describes Trump to a T. 

• stepee 2
  • Halal 1

3 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

The Harris campaign is really getting desperate. They must’ve spent all of their campaign funds to build so many realistic holograms. 

It was a dead giveaway when Marvel characters started jumping out of portals at the Harris rally.