Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

Its interesting how many countries are trying to fuck with our election one way or another.

Iran obviously prefers Harris despite being allied with Russia and Russia is desperately hoping for Trump. 

China I have no idea. You would think they would prefer Harris if only for stability and heading off a trade war but who knows. 

1 minute ago, Air_Delivery said:

Its interesting how many countries are trying to fuck with our election one way or another.

Iran obviously prefers Harris despite being allied with Russia and Russia is desperately hoping for Trump. 

China I have no idea. You would think they would prefer Harris if only for stability and heading off a trade war but who knows. 

Trump would probably give them Taiwan though. 

3 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

I don’t know if it’s a matter of preference, I imagine everyone is trying to hack everyone and sometimes they happen to be successful.

At the debate, Harris should just ask Trump the questions we expect him to ask her. Just instantly start the debate by asking him "Well, are you black or Indian??" and seeing how his old man brain processes the question. 

• stepee 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not hopeful that things will get better in Texas. It took the state Democratic Party 20 years to do the absolute bare minimum of party infrastructure.

WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

The statewide Democratic project will allow candidates across the ballot to share data and coordinate on grassroots operations.

WASHINGTON — U.S. Rep. Colin Allred and the Texas Democratic Party are launching a coordinated campaign to consolidate resources for races up and down the ticket, the party and Allred campaign announced Wednesday morning.

The initiative, dubbed “Texas Offense,” will allow candidates down the ballot to share data and information resources, letting different Democratic candidates better coordinate as they knock on doors, call voters and engage in other campaign activities. It’s the party’s first coordinated campaign of its kind focusing on the grassroots in over 20 years. Allred is running to unseat U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz.

The Texas Democratic Party is like that one person who uses Internet Explorer.

3 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

I'm not hopeful that things will get better in Texas. It took the state Democratic Party 20 years to do the absolute bare minimum of party infrastructure.

WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

The statewide Democratic project will allow candidates across the ballot to share data and coordinate on grassroots operations.

The Texas Democratic Party is like that one person who uses Internet Explorer.

You say that, but it's been pretty close with them essentially doing nothing for decades. What they're doing is definitely the bare minimum, but compared to nothing? It's a huge step up, and we only need a liiiiittle bump here.

• Halal 1

5 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

You say that, but it's been pretty close with them essentially doing nothing for decades. What they're doing is definitely the bare minimum, but compared to nothing? It's a huge step up, and we only need a liiiiittle bump here.

And Bobby Brain Worm is gonna eat into Trump's margin like it's a roadkill bear carcass. 

• True 1