Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

I mean, Biden was very clearly in sharp decline, but the problem is Trump has been spazzing out on the floor shitting his pants for years now and gets a free pass for some reason. As that video from MSNBC posted earlier shows:

REPORTER: Would you direct the FDA to revoke access to mifepristone?

TRUMP:  So, you could do things that will be — would supplement, absolutely. And those things are pretty open and humane. But you have to be able to have a vote. And all I want to do is give everybody a vote. And the votes are taking place right now as we speak. Yeah. But it’s a very good — There are many things, on a humane basis, that you can do outside of that, but you also have to give a vote, and the people are going to have to decide. Okay.

What the fuck even is that? If I asked someone I knew that question and got that answer I would assume they were in the middle of a stroke and fucking dying before my eyes.

Oh I understand that. During the debate he never answered one question because he starts out on one subject then quickly changes to another which then makes no sense. He has absolutely declined cognitively because I was recently watching him in 2016. He was a bit more sharp then but even then he litteraly is just a bully and attacks others as his way to debate. 

He isn't a politician and I honestly don't think he understands most shit that's going on. 

• Halal 1

15 minutes ago, Jason said:
BSKY.APP

Fox News panel outraged by Harris/Walz camo hat: "It's a little bit of cultural appropriation."

I'd rock that while camping. On another note, I was just watching Megyn Kelly and she was actually giving Walz a lot of credit in his speaking ability. The conversation went down hill from there but they cannot deny his abilities. 

2 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Honest question. If, at the first debate, Kamala just turns to Trump and asks "what is my running mate's name?", do you think Trump would answer correctly? 

She should ask him what her own name is too. :lol:

7 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

Honest question. If, at the first debate, Kamala just turns to Trump and asks "what is my running mate's name?", do you think Trump would answer correctly? 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

She should ask him what her own name is too. :lol:

giphy.webp

3 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

San Leandro rise up

My mom and dad were born in San Leandro. Lived there until their mid 20s (1975ish) and my grandparents lived there until they died a few years ago. My mom and uncle actually just finished selling their house last winter.

• Halal 1

48 minutes ago, stepee said:

Im not watching fox news even as a clip, this doesn’t have anything to do with Antonio right?

No, it’s just a woman bragging about how she doesn’t feed her kids.

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Aside from all the actual things, the absolute stupidest shit that Trump has done is to make anyone at all give a fuck about crowd size.

It’s like attendance trash talk in college football circles all over again. 

26 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Aside from all the actual things, the absolute stupidest shit that Trump has done is to make anyone at all give a fuck about crowd size.

Im with you on this with the exception that if a crowd is like really really low it’s always hilarious