Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

I think there is also a non impossible chance that he really does fuck couches and is screaming in his head “it’s not fair! how could anyone knowwwww” then goes home and beats his couch for betraying him

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

Still occasionally weird to see conservatives go totally mask off and say shit that boils down to, “can you believe this little freak made sure girls in school had access to tampons and kids in school had free lunch???”

Meanwhile, JD Vance wants the government to monitor all womens' menstrual cycles to make sure they're not sneaking abortions.  Not weird!

Just now, stepee said:

I think there is also a non impossible chance that he really does fuck couches and is screaming in his head “it’s not fair! how could anyone knowwwww” then goes home and beats his couch for betraying him

I think he should just own it and call out the democrats hypocrisy for kink-shaming. "I thought this was supposed to be the open-minded party! Respect my life choices!"

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I think he should just own it and call out the democrats hypocrisy for kink-shaming. "I thought this was supposed to be the open-minded party! Respect my life choices!"

That would require a sense of humor and self-awareness, neither of which Trumpists have

• stepee 1
  • True 2

4 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

That would require a sense of humor and self-awareness, neither of which Trumpists have

Even if he tried he'd just wind up convincing people he really does fuck couches. 

• True 1

32 minutes ago, stepee said:

I do like how right now there are rooms of super serious political strategists discussing how they can move past the “couch sex problem”

My opinion? He has to do it. Livestream it. It’s really the only way, he has to take ownership of it and create his own narrative. 

Very Black Mirror season 1/episode 1 

• True 2

16 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:
NEWREPUBLIC.COM

Did Donald Trump just say he shouldn’t be allowed to vote?

Donald Trump’s campaign is taking aim at Minnesota Governor Tim Walz for backing a policy that gives convicted felons the right to vote

:jordan:

Should have just started with the response to the BLM riots and start the lie that it was Trump who sent in the National Guard on the 3rd day