Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

3 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
JACOBIN.COM

The most significant thing about Tim Walz becoming Kamala Harris’s running mate isn’t his progressive record. It’s that such a record is now considered an asset by top Democratic leaders.

The fact that Manchin likes him shows you he's got the right vibes for swing state white guys.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

9 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Shapiro brought the absolute fire on what must be a disappointing day for him.

Might be more like relief, based on that reporting about him not being sure if he should leave the governorship so soon.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

The Harris campaign has received 47,000 ticket requests for the rally in Detroit tomorrow.

I think it's time they upgraded from the 10,000-seat stadiums they have currently booked. Obviously you don't want to go too big, too fast...but I want to see more of this:

5cLajuc.png

The big house and happy valley are calling

• Sicko 1

23 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:
JACOBIN.COM

The most significant thing about Tim Walz becoming Kamala Harris’s running mate isn’t his progressive record. It’s that such a record is now considered an asset by top Democratic leaders.

none of it would have been possible w/o Biden - his policies are a winner, he just "aged out"

• True 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Hype 2

3 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

S5EDO7nl.jpg

It's not fair, bring back the guy I was polling well against!

6 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Oh they're tearing him apart.

First of all, posting Ben Shapiro content is grounds for a banning... from life.

That said, is Ben's point here that Walz is like Chris Farley... who... moat people remember fondly???

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

Clear dig at Vance saying walz. Will be ready day 1,when Trump said he doesn't matter, lol. 

I mean, it was even clearer when right after that, she said to compare it to Trump's running mate :p