Rock the Vote '24: update (09/10) - It's "Debate Night" - do yourself a favor and play a video game instead

2 hours ago, Xbob42 said:

Bro there's almost 0 chance I even read an unsolicited text, let alone respond to it.

lot of you guys are also conflating “what I would/what should be done” with what people actually do when it comes to strange links

My brother in Christ you don’t even read posts you’re quoting

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 

Spoiler

IMG_4235.jpeg.0acd1ac332a08dd79946a69790

• Guillotine 1

Just now, Jason said:

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. 

Hide contents

IMG_4235.jpeg.0acd1ac332a08dd79946a69790

I may not read an article but I sure as hell give everyone* the respect they deserve** and read*** their posts here

*well most of you anyway
**exaggeration, for effect

***skim

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

No, I read your post just fine, but maybe I didn't make my point clear enough: I'm a middle-aged man, and that's how I react to unsolicited anything. The scale doesn't get more polling-friendly the younger you get, it's quite the opposite. My dumbass Trump supporter father-in-law walks over to me twice a week holding his phone out going "why are these people asking for my social security number? they don't need that?" as he checks literally every message, and only doesn't click the links because we've trained him like a circus monkey to think links are bad.

Anyone younger than my middle-aged ass? They ain't clicking shit. They ain't reading anything, they ain't answering their phone, nothing. Now, obviously that doesn't apply to literally everyone, but common wisdom is "just don't even fucking bother."

12 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Months ago, they said up a Kennedy campaign building nearby.

A couple months after, it's already up for lease.

Kennedy 2024 Campaign Headquarters offices might as well have “Coming Soon: Spirit Halloween” pre-painted on the side

• Haha 3

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Rock the Vote '24: update (08/06) - Harris chooses MN Governor Tim Walz as her running mate
4 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Alright, that's great and all, but have you considered how he'll perform in a debate against Vance's brain worm??

Based off of the muffin top reply in one of the questions here, Walz is a secret assassin:

THEHILL.COM

px-captcha

BhwuzUi.png

Republican lawmakers say the Trump campaign was caught off guard by President Biden’s decision to drop his reelection bid and that the former president’s team has faltered in responding to the surge of momentum behind Vice President Harris.

A second GOP senator in contact with Trump who requested anonymity to speak candidly about the campaign said the GOP nominee and his team weren’t ready for the entire Democratic Party to rally behind Harris within a few days of Biden dropping his reelection bid.

• Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 3
  • Hype 1